Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX
    I did it by pushed not to full potential. London and Kendrick around for 8 years and accomplished only 1 very good reign, Cryme Tyme weren't even given 1 chance with the titles and Hart Dynasty were the WWEs best tag team in the time period they were round and then fizzled into absolutely nothing. I still don't consider the current tag division that special and the Hart tag team could've really made some current matches even more special.
    I can see where you are coming from on this and it's an interesting perspective. But that would qualify them as an under-utilized tag team, not a tag team that ended too early. That is a fault for those in creative not pushing them higher up the ladder, not that creative split them up too early. I am not going to discredit your blog because I think you have some excellent points in each teams description, but like I said, I just see a team being broken up early as the team not having time to truly get over with the fans. Cryme Tyme and L+K both had time to do so and definately got over with the crowds. They just weren't involved in big enough storylines in their tenure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin
    I guess my question is what qualifies as "ending too early"? Cryme Tyme were together for over 3 years of WWE TV time.

The Hart Dynasty I would count because their FCW time shouldn't go against them, but Cryme Tyme had a good 3 years together before the split. Hell London and Kendrick were from 2002 til 2008... I don't think that qualifies under "too early", but then again that is why I am not a judge in this... If I was, I'd go with DK because his teams fit more in that category to me personally
    I did it by pushed not to full potential. London and Kendrick around for 8 years and accomplished only 1 very good reign, Cryme Tyme weren't even given 1 chance with the titles and Hart Dynasty were the WWEs best tag team in the time period they were round and then fizzled into absolutely nothing. I still don't consider the current tag division that special and the Hart tag team could've really made some current matches even more special.

Thank you to everyone who has currently voted for me though, really does mean a lot to my ol' cold black heart lol
    DK gets my vote this week.
    Both are great lists, but I vote for VHX. He had Cryme Tyme, and I was there biggest fan. I'd literally mark out everytime there music hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin
    I guess my question is what qualifies as "ending too early"? Cryme Tyme were together for over 3 years of WWE TV time.

The Hart Dynasty I would count because their FCW time shouldn't go against them, but Cryme Tyme had a good 3 years together before the split. Hell London and Kendrick were from 2002 til 2008... I don't think that qualifies under "too early", but then again that is why I am not a judge in this... If I was, I'd go with DK because his teams fit more in that category to me personally
    Funny, I was actually thinking the same thing about Cryme Tyme. And you're right, I guess it's the context in which someone views what is actually "too soon". For the Hart Dynasty, all that time, still could have been too soon, in some people's eyes.

For me, my decisions were based on short length of time, coupled with the fact that they weren't given a time to really develop as a tag team.

vote goes to DK wrestling savior
Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.