View RSS Feed

wrestlingfan66513

1. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables Part 2

Here is Dr. Death's list, judges please vote on this list please.
    Dr. Death

Everybody has their favorite stable, and some will disagree just because they can, but none can deny the impact these stables had on the pro wrestling industry. Criteria: Impact of Stable, Quality of Promos, Titles, and Ability to generate pops or heat, what the members went on to do, stables before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Welcome to Blog Wars Olympics. This week Tommy Thunder will take on Dr. Death in what should be the most explosive match yet. Here is the list...

Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Tommy Thunder

First of all, great to get a chance to do this! Very nice idea that should be a good laugh!
    Before I start, my knowledge beyond WWE is a bit sketchy. I have some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Tag Teams Ended Early 2

Welcome back to the 3rd match in this exciting Blog Wars tournament. Last time Rated_R(ob)KO won in a very close match against akbar. This match will have the same list as the last but we will be getting two different opinions on the subject. Representing Team USA will be DK Wrestling Savior and representing Team UK will be their captain Van Hooligan X. Here is the list...

Top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Wars Olympic Tournament: Top 5 Tag Teams Ended to Early

Welcome back to the second episode in the Olympic tournament. Last time on the Blog Wars tournament Team USA took the first win as I defeated Destruction in a close match. This time we will see Team USA's Rated_R(ob)KO take on Team UK's akbar in what is sure to be an exiting match. Here is this week's list.

Top 5 Tag Teams that Ended to Early

Any team from any era and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Wars Olympic Tournament: Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Welcome to the start of a very special Olympic themed Blog Wars. In honor of the Olympics, I am holding a special Team USA vs Team UK tournament. It will be 4 US users (chosen by the captain, me) against 4 UK users (chosen by their captain VanHooliganX). And might I say we have some big names on here. Today it will be Team UK's Destruction taking on Blog Wars very own founder to kick off the event. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Blog Wars 24: Top 5 Underutalized Talents Today

Welcome back to another episode of Blog Wars. Last week, the winner did not respond to any of my PMs so I had to find someone new to take his place. If you have no intention of doing multiple Blog Wars lists, then please do not waste my time. Only ask to be on the show if you are serious. This week bearkg88 will take on The Hit Man, now let's see the list....

Top 5 Underutilized ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.