Blog Comments

I will admit that I am 21 and that many of those moments were not a part of my memory, the moments mentioned were emotional for me and had personal feelings involved. All these other moments mentioned were emotional, but I a little bit of more weight on something that was more emotional for me, rather than for the rest of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    I'll go throw bearkg88 a bone

But someone on here said something about wrestling existed before 2002.

With that in mind, I always felt one of the most gut wrenching emotional events in wrestling ever was Kerry Von Erich beating Ric Flair for the belt during the David Von Erich Memorial event. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
    Agreed; being a Texan, this is a moment that I hold highly but I also think that the majority wouldn't remember such an event. Much like the Bruiser Brody death was excluded, even though it was one of the more emotional moments for those involved inside the wrestling industry. Another thing I was surprised to see omitted was the British Bulldog beating Bret for the IC title. A PPV held in UK, and that crowd was more involved in virtually any moment most see involved with the WWE post-2003. Foley winning his first title cause hundreds of thousands to switch the channel just to see that moment in time. Hogan slamming Andre the giant caused the whole world to stand on their feet in amazement. I guess it is more of a testament to how the bloggers went with moments that are emotionally attached to them, which is why I think both blogs were so successful; you can tell a lot about the moments in wrestling history that affected them.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    It didnt seem like bearkg88's heart was in this one. Gotta go with rehmix
    Yh, I gotta go with rehmix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V

With that in mind, I always felt one of the most gut wrenching emotional events in wrestling ever was Kerry Von Erich beating Ric Flair for the belt during the David Von Erich Memorial event. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
    that and Vince appearing on WCW were the only things missing for me on both lists, but good battle between both guys.

Amazing lists. On 1 hand Rehmix added WMXX with Benoit and Eddie and on the other Bear has Eddies tribute show.

This really is a hard decision so I decided to look at the lower placed ones for my vote and Rehmix gets my vote.

Having said that, damn you both for doing great lists and making this a hard decision to make! Still, a great blog war to end the series and thank you WF for letting me be in it to face Dr Death in great wars, winning the Olympics special with Tommy Thunder for Team UK and always giving me great blogs to read on EWN
    Rehmix definitely on this one.
Page 1 of 98 123 11 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.