View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Blog Wars 15: Top Breakout Stars for 2012

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time in a very close match, RatedATB ended knox's reign by just one vote. This week akbar will attempt to do the same thing. Here is the list

Top 5 Breakout Stars of 2012

Basically, they will name the 5 guys who they think are finally going to have their year in 2012. Any organization is allowed so the possibilities ...
    Tags: blog wars
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition Semi Finals: Top 5 High Flying Moves 2

Welcome to the second semi-final match in this exciting KOTR Edition of Blog Wars. First of all I like to thank everyone for making Blog Wars a success, I couldn't have done it without everyone who has and will participate and hope to continue next year. Happy Holidays The winner will move on to the final to face Dr. Death for the title of King of the Blogs. Today we have blogging sensation Rick ...
  3. Blog Wars Episode 5: Top 5 Ladder/TLC Matches in Wrestling History

Welcome to the 5th episode of Blog Wars. This week The Hit Man will defend against The_Crippler. So let's see the list

Top 5 Ladder/TLC Matches

In honor of TLC the contestants will pick the best Ladder or TLC matches in history based on what they think is important.

The_Crippler

PLEASE READ
    I Know that the Hardys, E&C and Dudleys ...
  4. Blog Wars Episode 4: Top 5 Submission Holds Part 1

Welcome back to Blog Wars. Last week's The Hit Man came out on top to end Dr. Death's 3 episode reign. The Hit Man will face Rated_R(ob)KO in his first defense. Again due to character restraints (if your on Blog Wars please don't make it to long) I will make 2 blogs for the lists. So vote on part 2. Here is this weeks list:
    Top 5 Submission Finishers
    Some criteria to consider are ...

Updated 11-26-2011 at 07:44 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Blog Wars Episode 2

Welcome back for the second edition of Blog Wars. I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback on the last show. I like to be the first to congratulate Dr. Death on being the first IWC Blog Champion. But lets see if the champ can win the first title defense against Knox. And now since so many people are talking about Wrestlemania XXVIII main event between the Rock and John Cena this weeks list ...
  6. Smackdown's Worst Enemy- The Draft Part 1

Each year when the draft occurs it's like the are trying to make Smackdown look bad. Smackdown has still been better than Raw in my opinion but this last draft was bad for did seemed like a double edge knife for both brands. But, I will start by showing how the draft has tried to hinder Smackdown. Here is the 2004 Draft below.

Raw
    Shelton Benjamin
    Nidia. ...
  7. 5 New X-Division stars

Impact signed 5 new wrestlers to help bring back the X-Division and only one was with the company before now. Here are my opinions on them so far:

1. Kid Kash- The only one to have been with TNA. He has put on some great matches and would be a great heel for the X-Division. I like his mic skills and attitude he has when he cuts his promos. I love his finisher and I think he and Aries ...
  8. Top 4 PPVs of 2011 (WWE and Impact)

Alright this is my first blog so go easy on the bashing.

1. Money in the Bank- The Punk promo got everyone excited about this and no one knew how the match would end. The fact that they tried both the screw-job and cash in endings made it better. The money in the bank matches were pretty good also. I liked Smackdown's better because it was much harder to predict and a better match ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.