Blog Comments

LOL! Nice joke!

I agree with The Brown One. Less PPV's would give more time to build the story lines which they need some of the time. As we all know, WWE is about making money. If they decreased the number to 6-8 a year and up the price a little, they'd probably have a higher buy rate for the PPV and make close to if not more money when a PPV were to happen. Then again, people would complain about the PPV not coming soon enough.
    This whole good/bad writing argument reminds me of a joke...

Q: How many DBZ characters does it take to put in a lightbulb?
    A: Just one, but it takes ten episodes....
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx
    People forget that in the best era's week to week wrestling sucked wrestlingwise, just as hard as this Raw. The PPV's were better, but the free show is just a commercial for that ppv, and I don't really mind if they go back to that, if they build towards and kick ass on the ppv.

From an individual show standpoint, this Raw was really bad. But if this runs, and for instance a Sheamus/Triple H/Punk/Cena team takes on a more corporate heel team at Survivor Series, I won't be able to sleep the week beforehand.

Confusion makes wrestling interesting, and provides spin offs for more than a title. There's a lot that can happen, and a lot of people stay relevant without the need to put gold around their waist.

I like the state WWE is in right now.. that said, I didn't like the Raw I watched monday. But that doesn't matter, because I'm curious about what's going to happen.

I agree with a lot you said.

Edit: Oh, and CM_Suxx_not: though I don't really agree with you, I find it cool to see someone really discussing and open for arguments. Kudo's to you, sir.
    Thanks for your post, I am always open for discussion. I am already feeling that, maybe I rushed to judgement, and that next week's Raw will actually be great, and they will have a great build-up to another PPV. Or maybe they won't. Who knows.
    Great Blog. I agree 100%. Its all way,way,way too rushed. Punk should still be running around holding the belt hostage. The walkout could have been played on top of that......
    They had enough basic ideas to use for a year, if they used it correctly.
    Way too many ppv .
    I was excited to watch RAW this past Monday and then.....pfffffffffffffft all the air came out of my balloon. Thats it?
    There is no way this is part of a larger plan, they are obviously winging it each week, to come up with matches for the PPV.
    The only reason I keep watching is the individual ideas are actually good, they just need to be more slowly evolved and built to a crescendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutter
    Ok, so the actual wrestling on Raw was total shit but you get my point.
    People forget that in the best era's week to week wrestling sucked wrestlingwise, just as hard as this Raw. The PPV's were better, but the free show is just a commercial for that ppv, and I don't really mind if they go back to that, if they build towards and kick ass on the ppv.

From an individual show standpoint, this Raw was really bad. But if this runs, and for instance a Sheamus/Triple H/Punk/Cena team takes on a more corporate heel team at Survivor Series, I won't be able to sleep the week beforehand.

Confusion makes wrestling interesting, and provides spin offs for more than a title. There's a lot that can happen, and a lot of people stay relevant without the need to put gold around their waist.

I like the state WWE is in right now.. that said, I didn't like the Raw I watched monday. But that doesn't matter, because I'm curious about what's going to happen.

I agree with a lot you said.

Edit: Oh, and CM_Suxx_not: though I don't really agree with you, I find it cool to see someone really discussing and open for arguments. Kudo's to you, sir.
    Updated 10-12-2011 at 02:50 PM by Marx (Added edit)
    So many opinions on this; it's great! @cutter you are right, it was difficult to continue. mainly because there were a lot of loopholes anyway. and i love it when cena gets angry, like when he demolished darren young. that was great.
    The best way to watch WWE is to never put your hopes up, or jump to conclusions of what could turn into bigger things. It's definitely helped me go through their horrible TV decisions. Always, always, remember... At the end of day, this is all to make Cena, look good; better yet if triple h is involved. It will always be that way a long as they're around.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.