View RSS Feed

CM_SUXX_NOT

1. Could it get much worse?

After months of watching the WWE with hope that it would get better; after months of defending the WWE against an infinite number of haters; after months of picking and highlighting the good things the WWE has been doing, I may be coming to terms with the fact that the WWE really is quite bad.

8 days ago I witnessed live on my TV what I thought would be a huge turning point for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Burial of CM Punk

Okay guys. Although it is not my opinion that CM Punk is getting buried, I have seen several comments recently from people with the opinion that WWE creative is burying Punk. So I'm putting my thoughts out to you.

I believe the last time we heard Punk speak on Raw was the night after NOC, when he stated that there was a conspiracy in the WWE, but not the conspiracy Miz & Truth were ...
  3. Is CM Punk the adult's John Cena?

Hi guys, this is my first blog on EWN and probably my last, as I struggle to come up with interesting topics and talk about them in-depth. However depending on the feedback I get, I might consider blogging again.

Let's first go back to a time in PG, before CM Punk was shooting the way only he can, and remember how dull the product was becoming. John Cena was in at least three quarters ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.