View RSS Feed

Big JM

1. The Company Champion: Just HOW untouchable is he?

The WWE IWC has been a buzz lately. With CM Punk appearing at indie shows and Comic Con, people are wondering how long this story will go on for; is CM Punk still under contract, and what can he do before it becomes a legal/discipline problem. Most people seem to think this story is part of HHH's master plan as new onsite/TV authority figure to allow Vince a lighter load. For the most part, Punk doesn't ...
  2. The Three Stooges: Rounding out Triple H's 'regime' as on-screen Chairman

I know I am not the only person talking about this topic and I really want to get my two cents in, so here it goes. Triple H is expected to be the new TV authority figure of the WWE, so we all suspect/believe at least. So with John 'Johnny Ace' Laurinaitis appearing on screen twice now and having an article and apology written about him as 'McMahon's stooge', one has to think where this will go for ...

Updated 07-21-2011 at 10:29 PM by BigJM (touch up)

Tags: cm punk, triple h
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The "True" Higher Power

Having recently gotten back into viewing and reading up on wrestling again, I’ve looked over rumors of past angles and characters that simply never came to pass and even became a huge let down. With Punk’s future completely up in the air, for some people at least, I’m reminded of one angle that had a lot of hype that ended poorly. This may be a bit long, be ready!

It’s the ...
    Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "CM Punk"'s Final Months? Possible trouble for Phil Brooks.

Having recently heard the talk of the WWE copywriting, trademarking, or whatever you want to call it, the names “CM Punk” and “The Last Outlaw”, this fan is instantly reminded of the Impact wrestling former tag team “Team 3D”'s departure from the WWE. Formerly known worldwide as the Dudley Boyz, this team electrified the tag team division in the late 90s and early 00’s. Their stints ...
    Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.