Blog Comments

Honestly, it's disgusting although probably true that WWE is changing what they offer to wrestling fans to give Linda McMahon a better chance to win a Senate seat.

I think making the Wellness Policy stricter is a good idea but if this is why then it's for all the wrong reasons.

I agree with you thought it seems like the WWE should know better if people are visiting the doctor or going on some prescription for an injury
    I always wanted to see Bret vs. Malenko. Not sure if they ever crossed paths as there has been no turn up on YouTube or Daily Motion. But thought the Man with 1000 Holds vs The Best there is would be a great match in just seeing the move sets they could come up with.
    Bret vs Angle is probably the one match we will never see, but wish we did. Edge vs Bret Hart would have been something to as would some of the other guys you mentioned.
    No Bret vs Angle? No offense, but that is one of the all time dream matches we never got because when Angle came in the WWE, Bret was leaving and these guys could do any type of match type.
    wow, I would honestly love to see Owen vs. Miz.
    Owen Hart was a great wrestler who would have been a good fit in the new era. Hard to believe next month it has been 13 years since the King of Harts died.
    Owen vs HHH already happened my fav was HHH vs Owen with Chyna above the ring in a cage , awesome match - look it up
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.