View RSS Feed

Dr. Death

1. The Most Famous Wrestling Tragedies in History, Part 1:

As the title of this blog states, we will have separate parts since the list of tragedies in Pro Wrestling is very long and will not fit into just one blog. Now that this is clear, lets start.
    Over the decades there has been numerous wrestling tragedies. Some are only known in the wrestling community, with some hitting the mainstream media due to the people involved or the circumstances of ...

Updated 12-03-2011 at 06:20 AM by Dr. Death (Typo for Bam Bam Bigelow's Death Date.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Top 5 Wrestlers Who Turned Down a WWE Contract

Thanks, but no thanks. Over the years Vince McMahon and the WWE have heard these words on a few occasions, and it got me to thinking why? Shouldn't a wrestler want to join the biggest wrestling/sports entertainment company of all time? A wrestler can make a lot of money in the WWE. Not to mention the fame and acknowledgement that goes with it. But for some wrestlers that is not enough nor is it what ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History.

I've seen reports like this before on many forums, but thought I'd like to share some of my picks. Warning some footage may be graphic!

10. Sting breaks Rick Rude's Neck ending Rude's career:

9. Joey Mercury gets hurt via a Ladder Match at Armageddon:

Tags: broken bones
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Man Behind The Controversy - CM Pu.. - No Wait - Vince McMa... - The IWC?

In recent months we have seen some compelling and interesting storylines from the WWE, from CM Punk's first "Pipe Bomb" promo up to the walkout on RAW and even into SmackDown territory. This got me to thinking what caused all of this uproar, who is behind it, and why.

First off - CM Punk's promo before his match against John Cena at MITB shook the IWC and the wrestling ...

Updated 10-08-2011 at 11:39 AM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.