Blog Comments

sting no. 1 no doubt....good call
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    Anderson and Ray did good improv during their match at BFG with the table incident.
    ya ur right on that one, first good ive seen in a while. miz is good at it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    #2 & #3 are kayfabe...

I guess Hardcore holly's neck injury in the hands of Brock shud be on the list...
    Why, it was kayfabe also.
    #2 & #3 are kayfabe...

I guess Hardcore holly's neck injury in the hands of Brock shud be on the list...
    While not a broken bone check out Big Van Vader's match with Stan Hansen in All Japan. Hansen belts Vader in the eye (the right I think) his eye swells and POPS OUT, Vader just pops that bad boy back in and finishes the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfantildeath
    ya they were def kayfabe. sid no brainer number one, i was watching live and flipped out. the storyline got fucked and roadwarrior animal just stood there like a dumbass who cant improvise. one thing that many wrestlers dont have now a days...ability to improv if needed.
    Anderson and Ray did good improv during their match at BFG with the table incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    pretty sure #2 and #3 were kayfabe
    ya they were def kayfabe. sid no brainer number one, i was watching live and flipped out. the storyline got fucked and roadwarrior animal just stood there like a dumbass who cant improvise. one thing that many wrestlers dont have now a days...ability to improv if needed.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.