Blog Comments

yes nice list compiled this year for all HOF's i cant wait to see the wwe version very excited
    It is amazing to see names like Raschke, Santana, Watts, Dillon, The Assassins, and Murdoch going into the PWHF all in one year.

All groups seems to be inducting athletes who deserve to be in; Matt Hughes is awesome to see winning the honors for the Tragos award as he is the first to come into my mind when I think of a UFC wrestler. I can't say that I remember such a good class being inducted into the major HOF in one single year. Kudos to all involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom
    I did follow UFC back in it's early days but I haven't watched in such a long time. I must say with this blog, it has put a glimmer of interest back into me. I may take up watching UFC again, see if I can get back into it.
    This would be the year to check it out again as there are supposed to be some great "super fights" slated in the near future. Also thank you, and thanks to everyone who has taken their time to read this blog.
    I reeeeeeeally hope Nick loses bad. He needs to be taken down a peg... or three.
    Man this is gonna be such a rumble! Im gonna say GSP to win with a 3rd round sub.
    Good write up Dr. Death. I'm going to watch, like I do every UFC event. I just know that GSP will look to take this fight to the ground and frustrate Diaz into making some mistakes. I don't like Diaz's attitude sometimes but I do think that the man is one of the most truthful, straight-talking fighters in a very long time. I watched the press conference above a couple of nights ago and pretty much agreed with everything Nick had to say. Lets hope it fires GSP up enough to want to put on a more entertaining fight than his last few outings.
    That's a class blog Dr. D really good one. Everyone is predicting this to be a boring decision win for GSP. I think Diaz because of his fight style and his character is gonna bring out the best of GSP and we will probably get a fight of the year in ufc 158
Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.