View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Bitter Rivalry: Breaking Down GSP vs. Nick Diaz @ UFC 158!

UFC 158 is right around the corner and things are heating up as Georges St-Pierre puts his Welterweight Title on the line against long time foe Nick Diaz. This has the potential to be the biggest, most anticipated UFC Fight in History. Every single MMA fan with a pulse will order it because it is going to be a great fight come March 16.

Anyone who has heard of, been interested in, or ...
  2. A Blurring of the Lines: Kayfabe vs. Reality

Hi everyone, Dr. Death here with another Blog, it's been awhile since I posted a blog and I thought we'd take a look at the reality and kayfabe lines in pro-wrestling, where and when they cross and why. Over the years we have seen many storylines come and go, some based entirely on a kayfabe (or imaginary/scripted) incident, and some based on an actual reality (or real) involvement. So, what does ...
  3. WWE Talent Wellness Program and its effect on the Roster.

With Evan Bourne failing his latest drug test, I thought it relevant to bring this subject matter up. Let's see exactly what the 'E expects from its talent and current Roster.
    WWE Talent Wellness Program
    {The current WWE program consists of two components :}

An aggressive substance abuse and drug testing policy.
    2. Cardiovascular testing and monitoring program. ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 09:27 PM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Top 5 Wrestlers Who Turned Down a WWE Contract

Thanks, but no thanks. Over the years Vince McMahon and the WWE have heard these words on a few occasions, and it got me to thinking why? Shouldn't a wrestler want to join the biggest wrestling/sports entertainment company of all time? A wrestler can make a lot of money in the WWE. Not to mention the fame and acknowledgement that goes with it. But for some wrestlers that is not enough nor is it what ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.