View RSS Feed

Dr. Death

1. The Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again when we get to see who's inducted into the Hall of Fame. Now there are a few Pro-Wrestling Hall's of Fame out there, but the top four are:

1. George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA. Criteria for induction into this HOF include substantial impact on professional wrestling, general respect ...
    Tags: awards, edge, hof 2013
    Categories
    User News
  2. The Bitter Rivalry: Breaking Down GSP vs. Nick Diaz @ UFC 158!

UFC 158 is right around the corner and things are heating up as Georges St-Pierre puts his Welterweight Title on the line against long time foe Nick Diaz. This has the potential to be the biggest, most anticipated UFC Fight in History. Every single MMA fan with a pulse will order it because it is going to be a great fight come March 16.

Anyone who has heard of, been interested in, or ...
  3. SSlam '12 - Predictions and Wishful Thinking

Hello EWN members!, Before I start this subject, I'd like to say congratulations to Tommy Thunder for smashing me in the Blog Wars Olympics. Nice job bro. Now on to my subject - SummerSlam 2012 has alot of potential to be the PPV of the year, (if WWE handles it properly), with the current line up of matches, and some soon to be added matches (I Hope and Dream). Agree or disagree, this blog is going ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Blurring of the Lines: Kayfabe vs. Reality

Hi everyone, Dr. Death here with another Blog, it's been awhile since I posted a blog and I thought we'd take a look at the reality and kayfabe lines in pro-wrestling, where and when they cross and why. Over the years we have seen many storylines come and go, some based entirely on a kayfabe (or imaginary/scripted) incident, and some based on an actual reality (or real) involvement. So, what does ...
  5. The REAL Hall of Fame!

Forget about WWE's version of the HOF, it's nothing but a joke anyway. The real HOF is the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA.

Special Awards:

Frank Gotch Award -

First presented in 2000, the award recognizes individuals is wrestling for bringing positive recognition to professional wrestling through work outside
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Machine guns, prison and marvelous inspiration

Ruy Drever the Uruguayan-born, Oxford-educated executive and
    the CEO and founder of Pretorian Hard Sports, the wildly successful Brazilian MMA equipment brand, is at the leading edge of positive social change in the spiritual birthplace of mixed martial arts - Brazil. Looking to invest in Social Projects and Social Transformation of those who are incarcerated, Drever and Pretorian Hard Sports

Updated 01-28-2012 at 09:19 AM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Talent Wellness Program and its effect on the Roster.

With Evan Bourne failing his latest drug test, I thought it relevant to bring this subject matter up. Let's see exactly what the 'E expects from its talent and current Roster.
    WWE Talent Wellness Program
    {The current WWE program consists of two components :}

An aggressive substance abuse and drug testing policy.
    2. Cardiovascular testing and monitoring program. ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 09:27 PM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters in MMA Right Now.

In a sport the likes of MMA, it's hard to advance since the opposition in each weight group is about equal in skills to each other. There are a few that dominate their division, but what I'm looking for here is pound for pound fighters. These Top 10 on my list are arguably the very best in MMA at this present time. Pound for Pound they can deliver. I know there are not a lot of people on this site ...
    Tags: fighters, mma
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Most Famous Wrestling Tragedies in History, Part 3:

Here we are again with part 3 of my long blog. Again we are going from birth date in the lists and will be going from past to recent. ( or though we should). I hope I didn't bore any of you to death, but in light of recent things happening in my own life, I wanted to do a blog like this. So here we go again.

Counting Down The Most Famous Pro Wrestling Tragedies:

Bruiser ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Most Famous Wrestling Tragedies in History, Part 2:

After some trial and error, I am back with the second part of my blog of wrestling tragedies. As you may have noticed, I did not list these by importance, but by birth date of the wrestler(s) in question forming a time line if you will. You will also notice that each part has old and new wrestlers - somewhat. Now that I've explained that, lets move on with the blog.

Counting Down The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.