Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by timfeyenoord
    I'm probably gonna get a lot of heat for this, but I never thought Hogan was that good on the mic because I think he makes it sound too fake
    I like Hogan, but the stuff he says in Impact Wrestling is so fake it's unreal, he may as well be reading off the script on camera.
    Cena has it but Hogan did not get the boos back then like Cena gets now. It was all love man like when the Rock or Stone Cold come to the Ring now. That is what Hogan had man and guys like the Rock and Stone Cold ran with it. Cena got it though but he will be like Hogan now, no choice fans are going to make him that way. CM Punk is a Chump all talk I don't care what anyone says. You know who has more style than him Austin Aries from TNA.
    How is Vince tarnishing Hogan's legacy in wwe? HH is tarnishing his legacy all by himself. Just like everything else, wrestling is generational. There are certain wrestlers in every generation that open our eyes and become our heros at an early age. For most of us older fans, it was Hulk Hogan. My son is 7 yrs old and his eyes have now become open just as mine had become at his age. I guarentee you that his "Hulk Hogan" will forever be John Cena.
    Us older fans will remember what he did for Wrestling. Him and Vince put wrestling on the map. I think it is sad Vince is tarnishing his legacy in WWE because of personal issues. Without Hogan WWE would not where it is now. You think Vince would of been proud having Hogan in the company. Hogan brought patriotism to WWF and he was the first to bring intro music to wrestling. He had a connection with crowd, he made us feel important. Without the Hulkamaniacas, he was nothing. He was able to become a cult icon without the internet. He had his own cartoon and he did movies(yes he wasn't a good actor but he did movies for kids).

I think it is a shame he is tarnishing his own reputation and everything he done for the wrestling business. I think fans that gone into wrestling in the last 5-10 years will not know how important Hogan was to the business.
    Good blog. I agree with some, but not all of it. There is no doubt that the legacy of the Immortal Hulk Hogan will forever be seen as providing some of the memorable moments in wrestling history and Hulkamania will live forever. But he did not make wrestling what it is today. He HELPED make wrestling what it was back in the 90's. I could actually write a 10 page essay on that.
    I'm probably gonna get a lot of heat for this, but I never thought Hogan was that good on the mic because I think he makes it sound too fake
    ^^ Ric Flair* and Kurt Angle*
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.