View RSS Feed

BlackFalcon

1. 5 Divas WWE Dropped The Ball on.

Alright guys, It's Black Falcon once again with My newest Blog. On a side-note, I'm thinkin of gtting an official title for any future blogs, any ideas will be welcomed. Anywho, on to the main event:

Even though most of them are piss poor and can't put a match on, there's no doubt that the WWE Divas do have some genuine talents within their ranks. Beth Phoenix and Natalya instantly spring ...
    Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?

Hey guys, BlackFalcon here. Well with the New Year coming up, there is one thing on every wrestling fan's mind... The Royal Rumble is just around the corner. The best thing about the Rumble is that is so unexpected, Legendary returns, unexpected turns, and the fun of the eliminations. Another good thing is that there are so many people who deserve to win it, and you really think they could. So who ...

Updated 12-21-2011 at 09:45 AM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Money In The Bank Predictions

Hey guys, Black Falcon here with my first ever blog on the upcoming WWE Pay Per View ‘Money In The Bank”. Only in its second year as a full PPV, The Money in The Bank match has taken mid-carders such as Jack Swagger and CM Punk and propelled them into big-time matches and Championship reigns.

Here I’ll be commenting on the confirmed championship matches, along with my predictions ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.