Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Marx
    The only one I don't like is Ryback. Senseless persona, terrible outfit. The bald-headed guy that does powermoves and squash matches, when has that been done.. oh right, GOLDBERG.

Every big squash guy (take Big Zeke) fails in this era of wrestling. It's been done before, they have no mic skills, and none of the top stars are willing (rightfully, in my opinion) to put them over.

Ryback will be pushed until the point we all are sick of the dude (I'm there already), which will go so far as to cool the jets of guys that actually have skills (your other four guys on the list, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes etc.). Then Ryback will be 'there', have a terrible match with a guy like Christian (who will carry the match and sell for him because that's just the guy Christian is).

Ten midcard guys will have a career setback because Ryback has to be pushed as the invincible monster. Then Ryback will have to go to the (semi) main event and meet Sheamus/Cena/Orton/Punk/Big Show/Kane/Lesnar/HHH. The match will suck, even WWE management will have seen it doesn't work out the way they've planned, the big superstar will add his scalp to the belt, and that will be the end of Ryback as we know him. I will be a happy man that day.
    Ryback has got decent mic skills to be fair not the best in the world but i've seen people with far worse mic skills gone on to have great careers and yeah i don't like the squash match's either but that wwe booking for you but give him a couple of match against Ziggler and Christian and think Ryback might change you opinion a little bit
    The only one I don't like is Ryback. Senseless persona, terrible outfit. The bald-headed guy that does powermoves and squash matches, when has that been done.. oh right, GOLDBERG.

Every big squash guy (take Big Zeke) fails in this era of wrestling. It's been done before, they have no mic skills, and none of the top stars are willing (rightfully, in my opinion) to put them over.

Ryback will be pushed until the point we all are sick of the dude (I'm there already), which will go so far as to cool the jets of guys that actually have skills (your other four guys on the list, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes etc.). Then Ryback will be 'there', have a terrible match with a guy like Christian (who will carry the match and sell for him because that's just the guy Christian is).

Ten midcard guys will have a career setback because Ryback has to be pushed as the invincible monster. Then Ryback will have to go to the (semi) main event and meet Sheamus/Cena/Orton/Punk/Big Show/Kane/Lesnar/HHH. The match will suck, even WWE management will have seen it doesn't work out the way they've planned, the big superstar will add his scalp to the belt, and that will be the end of Ryback as we know him. I will be a happy man that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny G
    I've seen all of you have put Dean Ambrose so far but i don't see what the big deal is about him don't don't think he's that special
    Hands down one of the best mic workers in a LONG time. He has inring skills, but we all know that it's not all about what goes on in the ring anymore. Out of the ring, he cuts better promos than some of the guys who have been in the E Universe for many years. The thing that will hit him the hardest is the censorship that comes with the E. I think he can pull it off better than a Sami Callahan would, but the guy is remarkable to the point that his matches are second rate to him with a mic in his hand.
    im glad that cesaro is already in the main roster. I think Hero is too good for being in FCW, he should go to the main roster.
    Rollins will soon debut in WWE as face. There are too many heels in wwe
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny G
    I've seen all of you have put Dean Ambrose so far but i don't see what the big deal is about him don't don't think he's that special
    bitches love Dean Ambrose.

but in all seriousness, the dude has a gimmick of a guy not all there, and he plays it to perfection. just check out his "i dont want posession promo" on youtube, the dude has mad mic skills.
    I think while many of us focus (and deservingly so) on his wrestling talents, I'd like to argue against Ohno for other reasons. WWE wrestlers have to have an image, their own marketable brand - their physical appearance has to be impressive.

Ohno just doesn't have it for me. Now I'm a straight man, but he literally looks like an uglier, less muscular, lankier, chubbier, version of Drew McIntyre. The dude has love handles. If they can't get TV time for Drew, where will this guy fit in? Not to mention, his ring entrance was (in my opinion) one of the worst I've ever seen. What's he doing, aggressively uppercutting the ghost in the turnbuckle? I'm not familiar with his mic work, feel free to rip on me for that.. but if this guy is going to appear on posters, commercials, and magazine ads for the WWE, he's gotta look like a stud.

Seth Rollins has an attitude and a pretty unique style of his own. Probably my favorite on the list.
Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.