View RSS Feed

Johnny G

1. Superstars to look out for

Superstars to look out for in the future

Ryback

This guy powered his way into my favourite 5 within 2 weeks and even though he has only had squash match’s at the minute and still has a long way to go mainly he has to prove he can sell and has mic skills but think Ryback could be a champion be Intercontinental or United States champion by the end of the year ...
    Tags: opinions
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 5 of the greatest Hell In A cell match's

The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels
    Bad Blood 1997

The first ever hell in a cell match in wwe featured two of the biggest names in the wwe and both superstars put on the best match of the night with Shawn Michaels taking a bump off of the hell in a cell and the debut of Kane this match hooked me on wwe over all the other promotions and probably the best match the two

Updated 04-23-2012 at 07:40 AM by Johnny G

Tags: top 5
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 5 Wrestlers to never win the big one

This is just something i'm putting together to cure my boredom but this is the 5 superstars who never won a major World championship in no particular order

Scott Hall

The highest Scott Hall ever made it to in wwe was a multiple time Intercontinental Champion and in WcW was United States Champion the guy had massive potential and could actually have a good match unlike

Updated 04-23-2012 at 04:12 AM by Johnny G

Tags: top 5
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. 5 Greatest WWE Champions (1990 - 2012)

This is Going to be the hardest blog without a doubt that i've done so far so please be nice because they is so many great wwe champions sine'90

5. Bret Hart
    Without a doubt Bret Hart was one of the greatest champions in wwe history not just this title but all so the Intercontinental and World Tag Team Championships and this title pushed his career to a different level all together ...
    Tags: wwe title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. 5 Greatest Cruiserweight Champions

Again I'm just trying to get these out of the way so here we go again

5. Billy Kidman

I for one loved Kidman as Cruiserweight champion as he had the greatest match's of his career at this point and had great match's for the title winning it an amazing 7 times

4. Brian Pillman
    I Don't remember much about Pillmans title reigns but the guy had a lot give and ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 04:30 AM by Johnny G

Tags: title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. 5 Greatest United States Champions (1990-2012)

My third in the series that I'm going to do and again since i never started watching wrestling to 1990 it's from then to now so once again here we go.

5. Lex Luger
    A former 5 time United states champion and the longest reigning champion combined at an amazing 948 days luger had some decent match's for the title but the main reason he is on the list is because of the 948 days total. ...
    Tags: u.s. title
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 5 Greatest European Champions

Hey again Guy's and Girl's this is a follow up to my 5 greatest Intercontinental Champions (1990 - 2012) Blog but for the European Championship so once again here we go.

5. D'lo Brown
    OK I'm not a D'lo fan but the guy was still a 4 time champion and had a good series of match's against X-Pac for the title as well as a passable feud with Jeff Jarrett.

4. William Regal ...
  8. 5 Greatest Intercontinental Champions (1990 - 2012)

Hi people just gonna give a try for the first time so be nice but this is who i think the 5 greatest Intercontinental Champions are from when i started watching so here go's nothing.

5. Razor Ramon
    Without a doubt this guy should be on anyone's top list of intercontinental champions him and Shawn Michaels made the ladder match famous competing for this title at Wrestlemania 10 as ...
    Tags: ic title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.