Blog Comments

I too am pretty sick of all the bashing going on. I go to these websites because I like wrestling (WWE mark here) but there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many experts out there about wrestling. listen people, you are no experts, you are jsut giving your take on some theory you have heard by people. i come to these sites for a larf, not to read how things couldve been done better/how they are ruined before they have gotten started. i am going to list some of the criticisms i have heard in the last week.
    promos too long
    cena wins again
    too many ads
    michael cole is annoying (though this is true)
    im done not arsed with this point anymore
    keep sucking on vinces dick you fucking fag lol
    [QUOTE=Hesterica;bt24977]Says a typical WCW mark still butt hurt over losing the war.[/QUOTE]
    theiconsting....i think you need to look up 'constructive criticism' and come back.
    Great blog from a 'typical E mark'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiconsting
    Bad blog from a typical E mark lol
    Says a typical WCW mark still butt hurt over losing the war.
    Bad blog from a typical E mark lol
    I agree, I also think some blame can be given to the talent, just people don't want too.

A notable example was from TE. Trish told someone, get in the ring and impress me. He got in the ring, and yeah, he was good, but he had no charisma.

WWE is about entertaining the fans and getting them behind you(Ryder). If you get in the ring and you're good, and you play to the fans(Heel or Face), you're sure to go somewhere. But if you're missing something then.. oh well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.