Blog Comments

I've yet to see the Shawn/Bret documentary but I've heard great things about it so I'll check it out later.

As for the CM Punk DVD, it was awesome. I loved the fact that he was able to talk about his IWA stuff along with his matches with Samoa Joe. It's truly great how he was able to reach the top in the WWE despite nobody having faith with him since the beginning of his OVW run. Great DVD.
    [QUOTE=awesomeone22;bt67643]I agree with you great set still watching matches from it. I think the only reason Joe was not on the set is because the lawsuit going on with TNA and WWE. I am guessing you have the dvd version because the blu ray covers allot more.[/QUOTE]
    I have the blu-ray and actually didn't watch those extras until after I wrote this. They aren't enough to add or take away from the review. Kudos to them for including the invisible microphone. The ferris bueller nod was awesome as well.
    I agree with you great set still watching matches from it. I think the only reason Joe was not on the set is because the lawsuit going on with TNA and WWE. I am guessing you have the dvd version because the blu ray covers allot more.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.