Blog Comments

What do you think of the Corporation, Part 2 angle so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by brock2013
    why not have morgan return then next on raw he officaly becomes a a heyman guy or even kassisus ohno debut your idea i dont like to much becuase i think the wyatts are going feud with taker kane
    That right there would be a good idea along with making sense because he teamed with Lesnar during his last run in WWE. Morgan would be a good fit.
    why not have morgan return then next on raw he officaly becomes a a heyman guy or even kassisus ohno debut your idea i dont like to much becuase i think the wyatts are going feud with taker kane
    My Predicted Card would be

Kick-Off Show - Fandango v The Miz

In no particular order

Divas Title Match: AJ Lee/W Layla v Natalya/W Kaitlyn

I think the AJ Lee v Kaitlyn fued is far from over but with Natalya receiving a huge push at the moment wouldnt be suprised for this match to be announced with possible interference from the bellas.

US Title: Ziggler v Ambrose - A match that I particularly am looking forward to

Tag Team title: Big Show and Mark Henry v The Shield

I wouldnt be suprised if there were a heel turn with either Mark Henry or the BIG Show to set up a match down the track

WHC match: RVD v ADR - Unfortunately this will happen because I can see ADR holding this title for quite some time.

IC Match: Curtis Axel v CM Punk only see this going 1 way, Punk wins via DQ

WHC Randy Orton v DB - Randy Orton to win, I dont know why but I think this will be his last reign as Champion and can see him going to wrestlemania with the title.
    Fandango vs Miz on preshow

Non-title: Ryback vs. Cody Rhodes or Christian

Non-title: Kane w/ PTP vs Wyatt Family

Rollins/Reigns vs. Big Show/Henry

Curtis Axel vs. CM Punk (if Punk wins he gets 5 minutes alone with Heyman)

Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose

RVD vs. ADR

AJ vs. Kaitlyn vs. Brie vs. Natalya

Orton vs. Bryan (the HHH/HBK in the corners sounded good)
    Updated 08-22-2013 at 09:19 PM by Anyrysm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel
    You mean the Wyatt Family? I'm sorry I just couldn't figure out who Bray Wyatt and company would feud with. They could appear on the show, however in a backstage segment.

As for Rhodes-Sandow, their feud is over. According to the SD spoilers Rhodes faces Axel while Sandow doesn't appear on the show at all.
    After 2 matches that Rhodes won, the feud is just suddenly over? I don't believe it is til it is of course official.
    You say that the RVD and ADR rivalry started because of Ricardo joining RVD but if you remember correctly they had a match on SD!!! But good card
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.