Blog Comments

I've seen your blogs a few time now and i really think you could make them alot better if you went more in depth with your opinion on stuff and stretchen out the thought proces. The subjects you talk about are good, but your blogs are just too short to give them any value about the subject. If you make them longer you could actually have opiniated and meaningfull blogs instead of short recaps which more belong into a forum thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstonecold
    It's a great storyline but lacking one important factor that the Stone Cold vs. vince angle, that is the back and forth. DB did spray paint the escalade which helped but last night, nothing. I think this "no interfernece" from other wrestlers is a farce too. Why not have a faction vs. faction thing, especially with the Survivor Series on the horizon?
    I believe we could possible see a faction starting to grow after NOC. Right now I believe they are trying to apply as much fear and pressure as they can. Before long you will see several Superstars starting to rebel. They are just trying to stretch it out since there are 3 PPV between now and Survivor Series
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstonecold
    It's a great storyline but lacking one important factor that the Stone Cold vs. vince angle, that is the back and forth. DB did spray paint the escalade which helped but last night, nothing. I think this "no interfernece" from other wrestlers is a farce too. Why not have a faction vs. faction thing, especially with the Survivor Series on the horizon?
    That wouldn't be such a bad idea. Think Randy Orton, Big Show, & The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Rob Van Dam, and a returning Cody Rhodes for the WWE Championship!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel
    What do you think of the Corporation, Part 2 angle so far?
    Boring already. HHH centering it all around himself. The constant beatdowns of Daniel Bryan are becoming tiresome. Raw has begun and ended the exact same way for 3 straight weeks. Zero progression.

That's just what i think so far.
    I'm afraid weems is right. Also, you cannot really prove that "WWE has overcome the absences of Cena and Sheamus" this soon. Their absences have barely registered and we still need to see some more numbers and ppv buyrates before making that conclusion.
    No offense but this blog just doesn't cut it for me. All you are doing is recapping WWE's main story line. Also, this entire blog is written in kayfabe. It almost seems like something that would be written in WWE magazine in an effort to maintain viewership when MNF starts. Sorry, but not once in your blog do you even give an original thought or provide your own opinion about anything. Personally, I would have preferred if you would have given your opinion about how you feel things are going to unfold with the Corporation angle. I hate to be an ass but this blog just has no substance whatsoever and would have been better suited in the forum section.
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.