Blog Comments

Worst. angle. ever!
    Hornswoggle is so stupid. Give him a one way ticket to TNA.
    While I think that Hornswaggle being the anonomys GM is silly, it did accomplish something. It puts the anon GM to rest. We never have to deal with it ever again. If you actually liked the anom GM, then I laugh at you for this being the result.

It also proves something. It proves that Hornswaggle is very synonomys with the WWE in that, it's just silly now. I know I'm biased because after weeks of TNA blowing WWE out of the water in quality, Destination X blew me away. It has completely solidified that TNA is better than WWE, and Hornswaggle, the US Champ playing Sherlock, King vs Cole, and the double marriage proposal garbage we were given yesterday, proves it.
    For the first time in years, I didn't tune into RAW last night. Not because something better was on, but because after tuning into Destination X, I honestly figured; "Why taint my views on what wrestling truly is by watching RAW? When I know deep down inside that it'll flop??".

I was right. Woke up this morning, quickly logged myself on EWN, read up on what happened last night. Little to no surprise RAW was beyond sh*tty.

If this whole Hornswoggle angle is in fact whom they plan on making the permanent GM, than I'd like to say; E', you've lost yet another fan. I'm honestly hoping to God that this is all build up, and last nights' Raw was simply filler to carry onto MITB. But I honestly don't think I should kid myself.... Disappointing really...
    Okay... I quit watching WWE now. They always build up wonderful potential and provide opportunities for classic moments and FAIL. It's very clear that creative and/or Vince need to be removed from the equation. Not that there weren't fails prior to recently, but how often and how massive they are in the product now, it makes the brand look bush league.
    That stupid noise and lighting effects everytime the anon GM comes up is really unnecessary. I'm glad it's over stupid or not.
    Hahahahahaha! Best story tie up in years!

Jericho has nothing on this level of trolling!
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.