Blog Comments

You really don't think this will happen do you? I can't see Christain going from the Intercontential Championship to a program with the U.S Championship just like that. And Layla vs Vickie? No way do I ever want to see Vickie in a match. No offense but the only match I can see happening is Kane vs Daniel. I think Sheamus will face Del Rio and Punk will face Cena but without the "No DQ and I quit" added on to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by weems
    Good blog but no mention of what Ziggler's role in the PPV will be. I could see ADR winning the WHC off of Sheamus with the assistance of Ricardo Rodriguez only to immediately lose the strap moments later when Dolph cashes in.
    Well, Ziggler could be by Vickie's side during the Divas match. We shall see.
    Good blog but no mention of what Ziggler's role in the PPV will be. I could see ADR winning the WHC off of Sheamus with the assistance of Ricardo Rodriguez only to immediately lose the strap moments later when Dolph cashes in.
    Well, what did you think about my Night of Champions ​predictions and what are yours?
    Raw was not half bad on Monday. Lets see if they can keep it up.
    I see Punk coming out saying he did nothing wrong, by standing by and letting Show attack Cena. He will say it was after the match and it was between those two. Then he will say that it's unfair that Rock comes and goes and gets a title shot whenever he wants. I see Orton and Punk doing something going into SummerSlam, since WWE will still push Orton (why I don't know).
    I'm think Punk brings up the stuff about the WWE being same ole same ole. The Rock takes off several years, gets 1 win and is gift wrapped a title shot at the Royal Rumble... for what?
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.