Blog Comments

Cena vs Punk Mcintyre,Mahal & Slater vs Clay,Ryder & Santino
    Sheamus vs Del Rio Ziggler vs Kingston
    Hell No vs Rhodescolars Barrett vs Dibiase
    Eve vs Layla Ziggler cashing in on sheamus
    Miz vs Sin Cara Pre Show:PTP vs Kidd & Gabriel No1 Contenders Match
    Sorry but Ryback is not going to win the IC title at HIAC. He will perhaps win, but it will be by DQ or something like that. Perhaps The Miz will reveal his new bodyguard....
    *Punk obviously wins....
    *I think Ziggler may cash in the MITB on Sheamus at HIAC because it makes a ton of sense, but I'd rather him save it for WM 29. Not to announce it before hand, but ruin a new crowned WWE or world champions moment on the grandest stage of them all. Maybe on Cena after he defeats the Rock for the WWE title.
    *Sheamus obviously winning here....
    *I figure Del Rio may be the one who takes out Orton so he can film the movie either at this ppv or on SD. Del Rio has done this to several superstars in the past like Big Show, Rey Mysterio, and Christian. I would have liked Orton to be the one to have replaced Cena if he couldn't go for the ppv over Ryback, but it doesn't seem to be the case now.
    *I think Mysterio and Cara will win the titles at Survivor Series, but it would be a story if they were to win the tourney, tag titles, to hype up the fued even more. Just makes the most sense for Rhodes/Scholars to get the shot here after just beginning the fued.
    *I think Eve of course will win no matter if it is vs Layla or Kaitlyn. Figure it will be Kaitlyn. However, I don't think she will face Kaitlyn at Survivor Series. I figure she will face Beth Phoenix. Why? Accusing her of attacking Kaitlyn over the past few weeks. Beth puts career on the line at Survivor Series vs Eve for her title and loses. Takes her off tv til she is ready to return while she begins fueding with Kaitlyn from there.
    *Ryback of course wins the title unless they try to let Miz hold on to the title longer via DQ or countout. Only way Ryback doesn't leave with the title at HIAC unless of course he faces Punk.
    *Cesaro wins obviously which I expect the match to happen.
    I like your card better than the others that was posted mainly because I believe these matches will happen unlike the other one where we have fatal 4 ways for the world title, 6 man tag of jobbers, and so forth.
    Well, what do you think of my Hell in a Cell ​card?
    Night of Champions
    CM Punk vs John Cena WWE Championship
    Antonio Cesaro vs Santino Marella United States Championship
    Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara
    Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus World Heavyweight Championship(MITB cash in)
    Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton Triple threat Match World Heavyweight Championship
    Ryback vs Jinder Mahal
    Kane vs Daniel Bryan No DQ Match
    Layla vs Kaitlyn Divas Championship
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs The Primetime Players WWE Tag Team Championships
    The Miz vs Zack Ryder Intercontinental Championship
    Pre Show:Brodus Clay vs Damien Sandow
    My picks:

US Match: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Tyson Kidd (only mid-carder that is relevant to the WWE right now and is not in a tag-team)

Intercontinental Match: The Miz (c) Vs Rey Mysterio

Tag Team Match: Fatal Four Way Tag Team match between; PTP vs Truth and Kingston vs Primo and Epico vs Reks and Hawkins.

Divas: Layla Vs Kaitlin (a heel turn maybe?)

WHC match: Sheamus Vs ADR Vs Randy Orton (Falls Count Anywhere) (DZ will cash in succesfully)

WWE Match: CM Punk vs John Cena (No Holds Barred)

Other Matches:
    Ryback Vs Jinder Mahal
    Cody Rhodes Vs Sin Cara
    Kane Vs Daniel Bryan

Where to put Big Show and Wade Barrett I don't know...
    sorry bro alot of that makes no sense. Cant tell if you are trying to guess the card are making a dream card o.O
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.