Blog Comments

This is a great blog....With the royal rumble a few weeks away i only expect a great show and a awesome Royal Rumble Match.
    I have a bad image in my head of the Royal Rumble PPV ending with The Rock holding the WWE title high staring down the rumble winner John Cena, who is standing at the top of the ramp applauding with that smug smile on his face.

Also, should Ryback win the rumble, how could they possibly justify him choosing to face Big Show at Mania over CM Punk, who he hates, or The Rock, a WWE legend
    Updated 12-17-2012 at 03:13 PM by KingWade
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo6996
    Rumble closes out PPV. Taker returns to win it. Chooses to face Punk, Punk spends the next few months comparing Taker to the Rock, saying that he finds it funny how he has to defend his title against another person who's never around. Ziggler vs Cena, and then Ziggler cashes in MITB on Show; who will defeat Orton at Rumble. This will lead to a Fatal 4 way at Mania between Orton, Ziggler, Sheamus, Show. And the of course Cena/Rock 2, HHH/Lesnar etc etc. My opinons. probably way off.
    You might want to check out my blog, http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...3-Royal-Rumble.

This will explain why I expect the Punk vs. Rock match to close out the Royal Rumble ​PPV rather than the Rumble match itself.
    Rumble closes out PPV. Taker returns to win it. Chooses to face Punk, Punk spends the next few months comparing Taker to the Rock, saying that he finds it funny how he has to defend his title against another person who's never around. Ziggler vs Cena, and then Ziggler cashes in MITB on Show; who will defeat Orton at Rumble. This will lead to a Fatal 4 way at Mania between Orton, Ziggler, Sheamus, Show. And the of course Cena/Rock 2, HHH/Lesnar etc etc. My opinons. probably way off.
    I figure now that Sheamus lost that Ryback will win the Rumble and challenge Big Show for the world title at WM.
    Opener:
    Cena vs Ziggler w/AJ & maybe Vickie (I am putting this in there because Ziggler shouldn't need the Rumble since he still has MITB and Cena doesn't need the Rumble either. They also have unfinished business.

World Title:
    Big Show vs Sheamus (Sheamus wins)

Rumble Match
    Orton wins (feuds with Sheamus and one of them turns heel hopefully. I guess it would be Orton)

WWE Title:
    Rock vs Punk (Punk retains)
    Updated 12-17-2012 at 10:26 AM by k_roll00
    Which match do you think will close out the Royal Rumble ​PPV? I like CM Punk vs. The Rock.
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.