View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. My Projected Hell in a Cell card and predictions

With the 2012 edition of Night of Champions PPV now in the books, the WWE heads to Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for the fourth annual Hell in a Cell PPV on Sunday, October 28th.

200px-HellInACell12.jpg

And so without further delay, here is my projected Hell in a Cell card and what to expect.

YOUTUBE PRE-SHOW MATCH
    UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Updated 09-30-2012 at 07:01 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Projected Night of Champions card

200px-WWE_Night_Of_Champion_Official_Poster.jpg

With the silver anniversary of SummerSlam now in the books, the next WWE pay-per-view Night of Champions will be taking place at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on Sunday, September 16th.

And so without further delay, here is my projected Night of Champions card.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (YOUTUBE MATCH)

I expect ...
  4. What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?

This Monday, Monday Night RAW celebrates its 1000th episode at the Scottstrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri that will feature surprises, past WWE legends, and once-in-a-lifetime matches.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on this historical episode:

Updated 07-20-2012 at 05:22 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?

On tonight's episode of Monday Night RAW, the Anonymous RAW General Manager made his return after nearly a one-year absence. And after a little more than two years since his debut, his identity was finally revealed.

During the time the Anonymous RAW GM ruled Monday nights, I, like most members of the WWE Universe, was curious as to who the Anonymous RAW GM was. Could it be "Stone ...

Updated 07-10-2012 at 12:16 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)

The third annual Money in the Bank PPV commences from the U.S. Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. And so without further delay, here's what to expect for the July 15th event.

CODY RHODES WILL NOT BE ON THE CARD
    WWE Management is said to be down on the former Intercontinental Champion as he and David Otunga lost to Christian and Santino Marella this week on SmackDown.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.