Blog Comments

Yeah, no mention of Cena...?
    Time for an update then?
    This just in: John Cena is returning at Hell in a Cell.
    The answer to your first 3 questions is an obvious yes. I agree that Orton will probably take the title. Some people are predicting that Big Show will be involved, but I think that's ridiculous. Why would HHH reward him for disrespecting him? ADR really needs to lose the title, at this point, I don't care who. As for Punk-Heyman, that feud has enough momentum to ride out the rest of 2013.
    I'm clamouring for the return of the six-way HIAC.

Orton
    Bryan
    Show
    Punk
    Ryback
    Ambrose

I know it's a massive push at best, but a fella can dream, right?
    I had a suspicion that the Battlegrounds main event would end in a no contest mainly because the following PPV is Hell in a Cell, and due to the nature of the match (2 men locked inside, nobody else can get in, a definite winner) it seemed an easy (lazy) way to stretch it out another PPV.

I think Daniel Bryans will lose at HIAC but I reckon he'll get the Rumble win and thus the main event title shot at wrestlemania, and there he will have his title winning moment. Although I have a feeling it will be HHH he'll be fighting in the main event and not Randy Orton.

Time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Balin
    Great blog, Nostradamus.
    Thanks. Anyway, I think that Randy Orton will be the WWE Champion this time around.
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.