View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. The evolution of Super Cena

RAW_1026_Photo_179.jpg

Love him or loathe him, but John Cena will always be the current face of the WWE whether diehard pro wrestling fans like him or not. Like his predecessors Hulk Hogan and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin before him, Cena is the guy who is the true leader of the WWE roster and the guy who the WWE Universe rooted for, bought his merchandise, and was the poster ...

Updated 02-09-2013 at 03:56 AM by Dashing Rachel

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV

Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

After an uneventful TLC PPV, the WWE heads to Phoenix for the 26th annual Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday, January 27th, 2012.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT

​Although the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match has closed out the Royal Rumble ​PPV for much ...
  3. What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?

After an eventful Survivor Series PPV which saw CM Punk once again retaining the WWE Championship (with some help, nonetheless), the WWE travels to Brooklyn, New York at the brand-new Barclays Center for the fourth annual TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs PPV.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on Sunday, December 16th:

A NEW STABLE FOR CM PUNK?
    After ...
  4. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Should CM Punk vs. The Rock main event the 2013 Royal Rumble?

For most of its 26-year history, the 30-man Royal Rumble match has always main evented the Royal Rumble. However, there has been four instances where the Royal Rumble match was upstaged by another match. And so without further delay, here are those matches:

UNDERTAKER VS. BRET HART (1996)
    The Undertaker versus Bret Hart match for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view ...
  6. My Projected Hell in a Cell card and predictions

With the 2012 edition of Night of Champions PPV now in the books, the WWE heads to Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for the fourth annual Hell in a Cell PPV on Sunday, October 28th.

200px-HellInACell12.jpg

And so without further delay, here is my projected Hell in a Cell card and what to expect.

YOUTUBE PRE-SHOW MATCH
    UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Updated 09-30-2012 at 07:01 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My Projected Night of Champions card

200px-WWE_Night_Of_Champion_Official_Poster.jpg

With the silver anniversary of SummerSlam now in the books, the next WWE pay-per-view Night of Champions will be taking place at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on Sunday, September 16th.

And so without further delay, here is my projected Night of Champions card.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (YOUTUBE MATCH)

I expect ...
  8. What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?

A week after a memorable 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW which saw appearances by many WWE legends as well as a shocking ending, the 1001st episode of RAW will no doubt be equally exciting.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

​A VICIOUS CM PUNK PROMO
    Yep, you got that right. CM Punk is expected to explain why he attacked The Rock during his WWE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?

This Monday, Monday Night RAW celebrates its 1000th episode at the Scottstrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri that will feature surprises, past WWE legends, and once-in-a-lifetime matches.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on this historical episode:

Updated 07-20-2012 at 05:22 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?

With an eventful Money in the Bank PPV in the books, Monday Night RAW invades Sin City for the last two-hour RAW until next week's monumental 1000th episode next Monday.

JOHN CENA IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK
    Now that Cena has won the WWE Championship Money in the Bank briefcase, what will Cena do? Will he cash it in on a battered champion or will he schedule his WWE Championship match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.