Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband
    Until somebody can sell like cena he will be #1 punk came close in summer 2011 or 2012 w/e one he still wasnt close
    I know. John Cena will always be numero uno in the WWE for the time being.
    Until somebody can sell like cena he will be #1 punk came close in summer 2011 or 2012 w/e one he still wasnt close
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101
    \whst did you gain from this blog? No new ideas, no new information.. Hell I wouldnt be surprised to see that you just copy n pasted from last months Super Cena Blog. Get over it. Cena has been in the limelight so long his banged up and hurt. He cant go more than 6 years hard before he starts the part timer schedule.By then Zigs and Cody will have matured. Ryback will either be gone or goldberging, or whatever.
    I think she posted it because she felt it was worth a blog. I wouldn't insult someone for putting their ideas up on a blog. It's not a bad blog to be honest I enjoyed reading it.
    \whst did you gain from this blog? No new ideas, no new information.. Hell I wouldnt be surprised to see that you just copy n pasted from last months Super Cena Blog. Get over it. Cena has been in the limelight so long his banged up and hurt. He cant go more than 6 years hard before he starts the part timer schedule.By then Zigs and Cody will have matured. Ryback will either be gone or goldberging, or whatever.
    U guys are blind or what..Cena's gonna win the MITB briefcase and The Rock will win the champo...no further guesses for what will happen at Mania...booooooooo
    This will be the final time I ever comment on what you call a "blog". PUT SOME F*CKING EFFORT IN YOUR POSTS BEFORE POSTING THEM AS BLOGS!!!!! This kind of crap pisses me off when I see it being published. Month after month you deliver the same crap ass prediction to a ppv/Raw episode. I wouldn't consider it a blog, or even blog worthy. As for buddy below posting THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by Cenation2013
    This is a great blog....With the royal rumble a few weeks away i only expect a great show and a awesome Royal Rumble Match.
    Is this the first time you've read absolutely ANY blog on this site prior to commenting?!?!

There are those amongst us that ACTUALLY take time and effort into posting/writing a blog. It's an absolute disgrace reading your posts.

This; http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...3-Royal-Rumble. Is a prime example of WIKIPEDIA being an absolute great source of information, NOT A BLOG.

Thanks YET AGAIN for wasting not only MY TIME, but the time of others who actually read this.
    Punk will keep the title at RR
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.