Blog Comments

2 that are on the list are hardly booked on ppv anyways. Out of all the ppvs from Extreme Rules til now. How many matches have they had? I'd say at best a little more than a handful put together even though WWE has like 14 ppvs a year.
    So, who do you think will be left off the WrestleMania XXX ​card?
    I'd rather see 2 monsters of Big E and Reigns go at it for the prize. I figure though that they may indeed unify the IC and US title based on the recent Shield thing with E.

I'm all for the tradition of Rumble going on last especially when guys like Cena/Orton have faced how many times. They have faced in virtually every kind of match imaginable. That is why I don't want to see Cena/Orton....I do worry that it may happen though. Just would rather not see it. Rather see something different....everyone knows a title change won't be happening anyway. What is the point of it going last? Rock won his first WWE title in over a decade in comparison to a terrible rematch that will result in Orton winning.
    Updated 12-30-2013 at 07:52 PM by TheGreatOne
    Kickoff - Big E (c) vs Barrett IC title - Big E retains
    1- Brotherhood (c) vs Real Americans (w/coulter) (would rather cesaro & Swagger win the belts than Wyatts) - Real Americans win the titles
    2 - Brock Lesnar (w/Heyman) vs Mark Henry - Lesnar wins via submission with the kamura lock
    3-AJ Lee (c) (face) vs Tamina (heel) (Tamina joins the authoirty and leads to AJ vs Stephanie at WM) (AJ wins via submission)
    4 Orton (c) vs Cena - No Holds Barred - Orton wins with help (not sure who from but Cena then wins title inside chamber)
    5 CM Punk wins royal rumble - leading to Punk vs Cena (c) in Main event of WM
    What is your 2014 Royal Rumble card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Texas has hosted TLC 3 times since its debut. I'd put my money on it again next year. Also, the WM city usually follows up with another PPV within a year, but who knows
    We shall see, and it seems that Chicago almost always gets a PPV every year partly due to the popularity of native son CM Punk.
    Texas has hosted TLC 3 times since its debut. I'd put my money on it again next year. Also, the WM city usually follows up with another PPV within a year, but who knows
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.