View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What to expect on RAW on 5/28/2012?

Last week on Monday Night RAW, we learned that John Laurinaitis was still in charge thanks to the Big Show while the animosity between the heels and the babyfaces was apparent during the John Cena & Sheamus vs. Tensai, Dolph Ziggler, & Jack Swagger lumberlack 3-on2 handicap match in which all of the lumberjacks were heels. The match ended when the lumberjacks attacked Cena and Sheamus, prompting ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 03:46 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?

Following a so-so Over the Limit PPV, the spotlight shifts to the return of the No Way Out PPV on Sunday, June 17 at the Prudential Center in Meadowlands, New Jersey.

And so without further ado, here's what to expect on the RAW after the Over the Limit PPV.

JOHNNY ACE GETS A NEW BODYGUARD

After helping John Laurinaitis defeat John Cena at Over the Limit last ...
    Tags: wwe raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions

The third annual Over the Limit ​PPV commences at the PNC Arena in Raliegh, North Carolina (the home of the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes) on May 20. And so without further ado, here is my projected card as well as my predictions on who wins.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (ONLINE PRESHOW MATCH)
    After his epic feud against the Big Show, Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes will unfortunately ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 01:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012

Now that Extreme Rules is over, the road to Over the Limit officially begans tomorrow on Monday Night RAW in Dayton, Ohio. And so without further ado, here's what to expect:

The John Laurinaitis-Triple H announcement.
    With Triple H returning to RAW for the first time in a little less than a month, expect a huge announcement regarding the future of the WWE Draft. Will the RAW and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Projected Over The Limit card

With Extreme Rules in the books, let's look at what to expect during the Over The Limit PPV at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS (PRESHOW)
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Epico & Primo

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP (I QUIT MATCH)
    CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio ...
  6. The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today

It's very hard to be the good guy (or gal) in the WWE today. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, babyface Superstars and Divas hardly don't get any mic time. But nevertheless, there are always babyfaces who stand out in the WWE and so without further delay, here are the top five good guys (and gals) who generate huge pops in the WWE today.

Honorable Mention

BRODUS ...

Updated 04-26-2012 at 12:32 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Top 5 Heels in the WWE Today

Heels definitely rule in the WWE today. From arrogant to ruthless to just downright violent, the WWE's most despised Superstars and Divas sure know how to get plenty of heat in the WWE today. And so without further ado, here are five of the most intimidated villains in the WWE today.

Honorable Mention

MARK HENRY: He is one of the most ruthless monster heels with his angry ...
    Tags: wwe heels
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands

As you may probably already know about the 2012 WWE Draft on Monday, April 23rd when a number of Superstars and Divas change brands. But what about the select Superstars who I think will not change brands this year? And so without further adieu, here are the five Superstars who I think will be staying put this year.

John Cena. The so-called face of the WWE, Cena in my opinion should not ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?

As reported earlier, WWE's annual "Spring Cleaning" will likely take place next week before the 2012 WWE Draft commences on a special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23rd.

But don't expect the likes of Michael Cole, Vickie Guerrero, John Laurinaitis, and Hornswoggle to get the boot. Instead, the released Superstars will likely be talented wrestlers with no direction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Monday Night RAW Preview for April 2, 2012

Now that the 28th edition of WrestleMania is in the books, what does the WWE have in store for Monday Night RAW at the American Airlines Arena tomorrow?

A new man is in charge
    After Eve Torres distracted Zack Ryder allowing The Miz to get the victory for Team Johnny, John Laurinaitis takes over both RAW and SmackDown. But how will Teddy Long respond?

What's next for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.