Blog Comments

I would love to see Damien Sandow snag a briefcase. Axel or a Shield member could also work, although one could argue that the Shield should continue to run on their current title push momentum.
    Doing MITB similar to the way they did it last year with one MITB ladder match with former world champions while the other was for future. Hate the format though.....

MITB match former world champions: Big Show vs Christian vs Jack Swagger vs Del Rio vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Sheamus vs Orton-I'd probably have Orton win this one and have him lose his cash in.
    MITB match future world champions: Wade Barrett vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes vs Ryback vs Cesaro vs Big E vs Ted Dibiase-I like the tease here of people questioning if Big E will win and end up challenging Dolph Ziggler. 3 guys I'd like to see win the MITB this year is Ryback, Sandow, and of course Wade Barrett. I have Barrett winning this because I think Ryback can get a title shot without the MITB.
    US title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs R-Truth-Kofi and R-Truth are connected since their tag title reign. Probably do something such as trash talk about that or simply just have the match.
    pre-show:IC title: Fandango (C) vs Miz-I figure it will be a triple threat match for the IC title at the ppv Payback. I think Barrett loses here so he can move on from the midcard ranks. Figure he gets a rematch for Raw and loses. Move on to win MITB.
    Divas title: AJ (C) vs Kaitlyn-Rematch for the Divas title.
    Tag titles: Usos vs Shield (C)-I was thinking Orton and Sheamus here, but who would win the former world champions MITB? This is why I hate the format. Usos have had issues with them in the past. They say they are next in line for tag belts. Why not? Especially with all the stars in the MITB matches. They'll have a chance to get on the card.
    World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Kane-Before teaming with Taker to take on the Shield at Summerslam, he gets a world title match vs Ziggler. Why not?
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Daniel Bryan-Bryan is over and I'd love to see a program with Cena and Bryan. Bryan vs either world champion would be good though. However, I'd rather see this happen.
    Updated 06-02-2013 at 12:59 PM by TheGreatOne (make matches bold)
    My initial thoughts, perfect money in the bank card. This may be a challenge to me. First match booked on the show: Hornswoggle? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they have 2 MITB matches every year hint: John Cena being the first to lose at Raw 1000 and Ziggler's. 2 faults already noticed just looking at the card. Ryback facing Cena again? I figure that ship sailed after he lost in basically the best of 3 stages of hell match at Payback.

No Barrett on the show? Hell, he's the only one I figure to win one of the MITB matches. Dean Ambrose? Why not have him defend the US title vs someone? You have Ton's of Funk on the show, but not these two? That along with Curtis Axel-he should be the next IC champ....not Fandango!! You also have AJ failing to win the Divas title....that right there is a No, no!!

Cena vs Punk has just been done too death. I think Summerslam may be the perfect spot him along with Lesnar in a triple threat match for the WWE title. That started the build to their one on one match where ever that may take place. I hope it is Mania. Don't want Taker or Rock to face him at Mania. Who will Punk face if not Lesnar? Axel I guess is the next choice they could go to.

post mine later.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Nice entry and a pretty good card you produced. A few changes I would make are the Money in the Bank match, the Divas Championship match and the Intercontinental Championship match.
    I don't think Sin Cara will win the title, at least not yet. If Fandango wins at Payback, I expect him to defend against The Miz.
    Secondly, I think Kaitlyn will defend and lose the Divas Championship against AJ Lee at either Money in the Bank or before that (possibly Payback). It would make sense to have AJ as Divas Champ along with Dolph Ziggler who is current World Heavyweight Champion. They will be the 'Edge & Lita' of the modern era.
    Lastly, I like the idea of the 'Former World Champions Only' stipulation in the Money in the Bank match, just not some of the choices in competitors you made. My choice for the participants would be Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Jack Swagger and Christian. I would like to see Christian win that match. I would not add Mysterio or Mark Henry.
    No Kane or Bryan either. Instead, I would like to see a one on one match between the Team Hell NO members because I cannot see them teaming together for much longer, since they have finally lost the Tag Titles.
    I love the two World Title matches and the Tag Title matches.
    WWE Championship winner would probably be CM Punk
    World Title winner would probably be Orton
    and...
    WWE Tag title winners would easily be Reigns and Rollins
    Thanks.
    Actually, Kofi Kingston is injured. Otherwise, I would've had him as Fandango's challenger for the IC title instead of Sin Cara.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    My Money in the Bank Card

Pre Show: Fandango (c) (with Summer Rae) vs R-Truth Intercontinental Championship AND Money in the Bank Qualifying match

Fandango wins the IC title at Payback & retains vs Barrett. Mini-fued vs R-Truth which could be quite entertaining.Truth beat Barrett in a non-title match so deserves a title shot and beat Fandango via countout.

Winner: Fandango via pinfall with a roll up with interference from Summer after 6 mins

1: Dolph Ziggler (c) (with AJ Lee) vs Big E Langston

Big E gets frustrated with AJ & Dolph. It turns out that he is Kaitlyns secret admirer.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler via pinfall through interference from AJ,Kaitlyn gets inolved.Ziggler hits Big E with the belt with the refs back turned to get the win after 13 mins

2: The Primetime Players vs The Usos

PTPs come out and say they Money in the Bank wouldnt be right without "Millons of dollars" and challenge any tag team. Usos come out.

Winners: The Primetime Players via pinfall with a clash of titans from O Neil.

3: "Breakthrough" Money in the Bank Lader match (only people who have never been wwe or whc)
    Ryback vs Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett vs Antonio Cesaro vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Sin Cara vs Fandango

Winner: Kofi Kingston who pips Ryback at the lasy second for the briefcase with a great show of athleticism after 15 mins

THE DAMIEN SANDOW SHOW WITH GUESTS BOOKER T & TEDDY LONG
    Some challenge and something about the Smackdown GM position. Booker gets angry and starts fighting Sandow and hits him with the Scissors kick and does a spinaronee.

4: The Shield vs The Wyatt Family 6 Man Tag Team match

Wyatt Family debut as babyfaces

Winners: Shield after 10 mins

5: Kaitlyn (c) vs AJ Lee vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella Fatal 4-Way for the Divas Championship

Winner: AJ Lee, new champ after 7 mins

6: "Champions" Money in the Bank Ladder match (only former wwe or WH Champs)

CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

Winner: CM Punk after 22 mins

7: John Cena (c) vs Curtis Axel (with Paul Heyman) WWE Championship

Winner: Cena after 17 mins. Axel attacks Cena after which brings out Punk to cash in. Heyman then turns on Punk by kicking him in the nuts to prevent the cash in thus turning Punk into babyface. Cena then AAs Heyman to end the show
    I would be so shocked if Big E was Kaitlyn's admirer. I like the idea. It adds unpredictability.

I love the MITB match idea. Only stars who have never won a World Title. And props to letting Kofi win.
    My Money in the Bank Card

Pre Show: Fandango (c) (with Summer Rae) vs R-Truth Intercontinental Championship AND Money in the Bank Qualifying match

Fandango wins the IC title at Payback & retains vs Barrett. Mini-fued vs R-Truth which could be quite entertaining.Truth beat Barrett in a non-title match so deserves a title shot and beat Fandango via countout.

Winner: Fandango via pinfall with a roll up with interference from Summer after 6 mins

1: Dolph Ziggler (c) (with AJ Lee) vs Big E Langston

Big E gets frustrated with AJ & Dolph. It turns out that he is Kaitlyns secret admirer.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler via pinfall through interference from AJ,Kaitlyn gets inolved.Ziggler hits Big E with the belt with the refs back turned to get the win after 13 mins

2: The Primetime Players vs The Usos

PTPs come out and say they Money in the Bank wouldnt be right without "Millons of dollars" and challenge any tag team. Usos come out.

Winners: The Primetime Players via pinfall with a clash of titans from O Neil.

3: "Breakthrough" Money in the Bank Lader match (only people who have never been wwe or whc)
    Ryback vs Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett vs Antonio Cesaro vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Sin Cara vs Fandango

Winner: Kofi Kingston who pips Ryback at the lasy second for the briefcase with a great show of athleticism after 15 mins

THE DAMIEN SANDOW SHOW WITH GUESTS BOOKER T & TEDDY LONG
    Some challenge and something about the Smackdown GM position. Booker gets angry and starts fighting Sandow and hits him with the Scissors kick and does a spinaronee.

4: The Shield vs The Wyatt Family 6 Man Tag Team match

Wyatt Family debut as babyfaces

Winners: Shield after 10 mins

5: Kaitlyn (c) vs AJ Lee vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella Fatal 4-Way for the Divas Championship

Winner: AJ Lee, new champ after 7 mins

6: "Champions" Money in the Bank Ladder match (only former wwe or WH Champs)

CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

Winner: CM Punk after 22 mins

7: John Cena (c) vs Curtis Axel (with Paul Heyman) WWE Championship

Winner: Cena after 17 mins. Axel attacks Cena after which brings out Punk to cash in. Heyman then turns on Punk by kicking him in the nuts to prevent the cash in thus turning Punk into babyface. Cena then AAs Heyman to end the show
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.