Blog Comments

Dude you need to come down the blog wasn't greatest but I thought the jest was good I agree with wwecreative has nothin and ROH isnt as hood as once wasOverall good blog
    Wikipedia/Common knowledge.... Yet another sh*t blog proudly delivered to us by Dashing Rachel.... Do you sit at home, wondering how to compete with other blogs? Spending tedious hours trying to come up with something worth writing about, than fall short and give up mid way through it? It's been nearly a WHOLE year I've been saying this to you, and still NO improvement. Your crap fest, half ass written bullsh*t is NOT blog worthy, and should STOP being posted on this site.
    ROH lacks production value. I just can't watch it, the picture is too dark and it doesn't really have a big feel to it. Personally, i dont find it "TV friendly", but a live show may prove to be better. I keep up with it through the Internet alone.
    We shall see.
    I wish you would have gave more on TNA because I want to know how others feel about the product. Other than the knockouts and being on the road. Very little to love about TNA right now.

ROH, hasn't been as solid either. Tag division is becoming an afterthought same with the TV title. World title situation with it being currently stripped and put into a tournament. I'm excited bout Spanky returning.

WWE's product is just great top to bottom except for the world title flop. Ziggler is my fav so you understand. Hopefully my prediction won't come true and Swagger won't win MITB.
    My Card:
    1. Cena vs. Henry - WWE Title
    2. Ziggler vs. Christian - WHC Title
    3. Kane vs. Bryan
    4. Shield vs. Orton & Sheamus - Tag Titles
    5. Del Rio v Swagger v Show v Axel v Barrett v Langston v Sin Cara v Cesaro - WHC MITB
    6. Punk v Ryback v Ambrose v Jericho v Kofi v Miz v Fandango v R Truth - WWE MITB
    7. Wyatt Family v Tons of Funk & Kahli
    8. Kaitlyn v AJ - Divas Title
    Pre-Show: Rhodes Scholars v Uso's
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel
    Actually, Kofi Kingston is injured. Otherwise, I would've had him as Fandango's challenger for the IC title instead of Sin Cara.
    Im gona go ahead and call it now that Kofi's injury is storyline so that a) he can have a few weeks off to see his new baby b) Make Ryback look even stronger taking out a big (ish) name. c) I think his time to be pushed a bit more has come and he will return maybe a week before MITB,pip Ryback to the breifcase and then fued with Ryback, possibly with Ryback ending up winning the briefacse off him
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.