Blog Comments

No offense, but your blog entries are very short and not enjoyable to read. If you want to express your topic in a further reach, you might want to think about revising your blogs. This is good enough to be a question in the forum section as I see forum answers longer than this. I am not trying to criticize you but it is a wasteful blog in my opinion. It is an excellent topic to express but in further blogs try to get the readers interest because I do not even need to scroll down to read this blog as it is this short. Thanks!

-Assassin Blade
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I believe that would be stupid on WWEs part to turn him heel when he is the most over face in the company right now. No one really comes close.

Certainly isn't John Cena. I expect it to be Orton, but I hope Daniel Bryan retains when he cashes in.
    Agree, D Bryan turning heel now would be stupid but wwe don't shy away from stupid.....which in itself is stupid.

Anyway, I've got a feeling HHH will do the classic corporate heel turn and screw D Bryan.
    We shall see. But right now, Orton is no doubt the top draw on SmackDown, even though the brand split is over. And also, Cena rarely appears on SD nowadays. But Cena vs. Bryan is no doubt an exciting match at SummerSlam and Rhodes vs. Sandow is as well.
    With the brand split over with Smackdown really doesn't need Orton to be face anymore, so that's a likely candidate. Besides, Ziggler could probably fill that void on Smackdown if Orton turns.
    I believe that would be stupid on WWEs part to turn him heel when he is the most over face in the company right now. No one really comes close.

Certainly isn't John Cena. I expect it to be Orton, but I hope Daniel Bryan retains when he cashes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    ROH lacks production value. I just can't watch it, the picture is too dark and it doesn't really have a big feel to it. Personally, i dont find it "TV friendly", but a live show may prove to be better. I keep up with it through the Internet alone.
    I couldn't agree more. Despite the workers being impressive for the most part, the TV picture is so dark it just makes the presentation of the product seem amateurish.
    Do yourself a favor. Look up her tracklist and tell me how any of her blogs are worthy of being posted. This was probably the first one she didn't follow up with the same generic comment she usually writes; "Let me know what you guys think".

Go back to school ass clown. Your sh*t was all over the place.
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.