Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jhank1218
    Punk/Heyman, Cena/Rock, Cena/Bryan all of these are better feuds than sandow/rhodes. Sandow is absolutely snooze time when he is on the mic. Rhodes is ok but not entertaining enough to be invloved in the "best feud" of 2013.
    Sandow is actually great on the mic. When he speaks everyone listens. Sandow gets a reaction from the crowd few can get in the company right now. I've been liking Rhodes/sandow feud, but I'd like to see it play out a bit more. Cena/Bryan arguably had the promo of the year during the Miz TV segment on Raw. The only argument could be made against it is Mark Henry's retirement, but that was great. No one gives Cena the props he deserves for putting out a great promo in there with a guy who isn't known for his mic skills himself. I figure in the long run, Heyman/Punk will have the best feud of the year. I expect to last at least til Survivor Series.
    Punk/Heyman, Cena/Rock, Cena/Bryan all of these are better feuds than sandow/rhodes. Sandow is absolutely snooze time when he is on the mic. Rhodes is ok but not entertaining enough to be invloved in the "best feud" of 2013.
    Hard to argue with Sandow n Rhodes, hopefully both will rocket going into 2014.

Big fan of CM Punks work, Anything with Punk n Hayman's pure gold.
    HHH-Brock for me.
    I won't argue you with this assumption. For me, it is between this and Punk/Heyman. I really love undercard feuds with actual history and meaning between them. Heck, Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes feud is the best undercard feud since Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio around WM27. These two have definetly kept things going interesting.
    Punk vs. Lesner. I say this b/c I have no idea who will win this match at SS. Punk cannot afford another loss against a main event guy (he has lost to cena, rock and taker this year already). Meanwhile, I cannot see Lesner losing if he is going to be used in the main event or a high profile match at Wrestlemania.
    I don't know, not over yet, but I've been enjoying Heyman vs Punk thus far.
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.