View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  2. My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
    Pittsburgh,

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV

Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

After an uneventful TLC PPV, the WWE heads to Phoenix for the 26th annual Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday, January 27th, 2012.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT

​Although the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match has closed out the Royal Rumble ​PPV for much ...
  4. Should CM Punk vs. The Rock main event the 2013 Royal Rumble?

For most of its 26-year history, the 30-man Royal Rumble match has always main evented the Royal Rumble. However, there has been four instances where the Royal Rumble match was upstaged by another match. And so without further delay, here are those matches:

UNDERTAKER VS. BRET HART (1996)
    The Undertaker versus Bret Hart match for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.