View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  2. What to expect at Hell in a Cell

After a lackluster Battleground pay-per-view which saw no WWE Champion crowned, the WWE heads to South Beach for the fifth annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, October 27th at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

Will a WWE Champion finally be crowned?

Following the WWE Championship match ...
  3. WWE Alternate Realities: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

In honor of one of WWE Magazine's recurring articles "WWE Alternate Realities" which ponders certain "what if" situations on what would happen if vice versa won so and so and not the other?

And so, here's how the situation would happen if Randy Orton won the WWE Championship via a quick 3-count at the Night of Champions PPV and not Daniel Bryan?

Instead ...
  4. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  6. Somebody will be turning heel at SummerSlam

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_cena-bryan.jpg
    Who will it be?

John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam on Sunday, August 18th and my gut feeling (along with pretty much several members of the IWC) tells me that somebody will be turning heel after the match is over and so, let's dissect the likelihood of who will be entering the dark side after "The ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 12:36 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Booking the perfect Money in the Bank card

MITB2013poster.jpg

In the last PPV before the "Biggest Party of the Summer," Summerslam on Sunday, August 18th in Los Angeles, the WWE invades Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, July 14th (my birthday, BTW) for the fourth annual Money in the Bank PPV.

And so, here's my projected card:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    THE GREAT KHALI & HORNSWOGGLE VS.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.