View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. The Biggest Snubs of WrestleMania XXX (So Far)

It is the biggest WWE pay-per-view of 2014, WrestleMania XXX, which emanates from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

WWE Creative will hopefully try to get as much of the talent on the card in the coming weeks, which will no doubt be very difficult as so far two matches have already been announced: Randy Orton versus Batista for the WWE Championship ...
  2. My favorite WWE feud of 2013

Forget The Rock vs. John Cena. Forget CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar. And last but certainly not least, forget Punk vs. The Rock.

In my opinion, my most absolute favorite WWE feud of 2013 involves two up-and-coming young WWE Superstars.

SD_726_Photo_125.JPG

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow first teamed up together on the August 27th, 2012 episode of Monday Night ...
  3. WWE Superstars on the Chopping Block

In response to Thom Hodkinson's article on potential WWE releases http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-YOU-RE-FIRED!, I have decided to make my prediction on WWE Superstars who are on shaky ground. Most point to the lower card Superstars and Divas, but there are several surprises on the list as I dissect the odds of these aforementioned Superstars ...

Updated 04-12-2013 at 11:09 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WrestleMania 29 Preview: The Forgotten Superstars

With a little more than four weeks to go until WrestleMania 29 invades the Big Apple on Sunday, April 7th, the card looks to be shaping up with the following matches:

CONFIRMED

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
    John Cena vs. The Rock

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

LIKELY

Updated 03-10-2013 at 02:22 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Cody Rhodes' Loss to the Big Show: A Step Backward

With Cody Rhodes losing the Intercontinental Championship to the Big Show at WrestleMania 28, many people think that it will move Rhodes into the World Heavyweight Championship picture. But in reality, that is not the case in my opinion and here's why.

Even though a babyface currently hold the World Heavyweight Championship (that being Sheamus), it does not necessarily mean that Rhodes ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 09:13 PM by Frank

Tags: cody rhodes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Cody Rhodes: From Dashing to Deranged

When Cody Rhodes got drafted to Friday Night SmackDown in the http://wwe.com Supplemental Draft last year, the future looked uncertain for him.
    Many experts (myself included) thought that Ted DiBiase, Jr. would be the most successful of Legacy while Rhodes would languish in the mid-card. ...
    Tags: cody rhodes
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.