View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
    Pittsburgh,

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. What to expect at Hell in a Cell

After a lackluster Battleground pay-per-view which saw no WWE Champion crowned, the WWE heads to South Beach for the fifth annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, October 27th at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

Will a WWE Champion finally be crowned?

Following the WWE Championship match ...
  3. Booking the perfect Money in the Bank card

MITB2013poster.jpg

In the last PPV before the "Biggest Party of the Summer," Summerslam on Sunday, August 18th in Los Angeles, the WWE invades Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, July 14th (my birthday, BTW) for the fourth annual Money in the Bank PPV.

And so, here's my projected card:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    THE GREAT KHALI & HORNSWOGGLE VS.
  4. Booking the perfect SummerSlam card

The "Biggest Party of the Summer" hits Los Angeles for the fifth straight year as SummerSlam commences on Sunday, August 18th at the Staples Center.

And so, what should be the perfect SummerSlam card? Here's what I think should happen:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    KOFI KINGSTON VS. WADE BARRETT
    This seems like a possible feud as ...

Updated 05-17-2013 at 08:38 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  6. WrestleMania 29 predictions you can take to the bank

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    We are just days away from the "Show of Shows" as WrestleMania 29 invades MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, April 7th.

The "Granddaddy of them all" is highlighted by not one, not two, but three main event matches: The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship, CM Punk vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock ...

Updated 04-04-2013 at 12:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Why part-timers are ruining WWE's mid-card?

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    From the day after the Elimination Chamber PPV to WrestleMania, popular WWE mid-carders such as Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, R-Truth, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Sin Cara, and Zack Ryder are being pushed aside by part-time WWE Superstars such as The Rock (the current WWE Champion), Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar as of late.
  8. Babyfaces vs. Heels: Why the WWE tends to favor the babyface?

It's a forgone conclusion when it comes to getting pushed in the WWE. In the days of the TV-PG era, the babyface is usually the one who tends to be pushed more often than the heels. The reason of course is that babyface Superstars such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, and even Brodus Clay are getting more wins than their heel counterparts is very simple: the babyfaces are portrayed as superheroes. ...
  9. The Ultimate WrestleMania 29 Card

After Elimination Chamber on Sunday, February 17th, the WWE begins its seven-week buildup to the "Show of Shows," WrestleMania 29, which takes place on Sunday, April 7th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg

And so without further delay, here is my projected WrestleMania 29 card:

BATTLE ROYAL (PRE-SHOW MATCH) ...

Updated 02-13-2013 at 02:00 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV

Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

After an uneventful TLC PPV, the WWE heads to Phoenix for the 26th annual Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday, January 27th, 2012.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT

​Although the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match has closed out the Royal Rumble ​PPV for much of its ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.