View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. My projected Night of Champions card

Night_of_Champions_2013_poster.jpg

After an unforgettable SummerSlam pay-per-view which saw Triple H turn on Daniel Bryan, the WWE will commence at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, September 15th for the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

And so, here's what to expect:

(PRE-SHOW MATCH) PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS. JACK SWAGGER & ANTONIO CESARO

Updated 08-21-2013 at 03:12 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  3. My favorite WWE feud of 2013

Forget The Rock vs. John Cena. Forget CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar. And last but certainly not least, forget Punk vs. The Rock.

In my opinion, my most absolute favorite WWE feud of 2013 involves two up-and-coming young WWE Superstars.

SD_726_Photo_125.JPG

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow first teamed up together on the August 27th, 2012 episode of Monday Night ...
  4. Somebody will be turning heel at SummerSlam

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_cena-bryan.jpg
    Who will it be?

John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam on Sunday, August 18th and my gut feeling (along with pretty much several members of the IWC) tells me that somebody will be turning heel after the match is over and so, let's dissect the likelihood of who will be entering the dark side after "The ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 12:36 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.