View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

1. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  2. WWE Superstars on the Chopping Block

In response to Thom Hodkinson's article on potential WWE releases http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-YOU-RE-FIRED!, I have decided to make my prediction on WWE Superstars who are on shaky ground. Most point to the lower card Superstars and Divas, but there are several surprises on the list as I dissect the odds of these aforementioned Superstars ...

Updated 04-12-2013 at 11:09 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WrestleMania 29 predictions you can take to the bank

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    We are just days away from the "Show of Shows" as WrestleMania 29 invades MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, April 7th.

The "Granddaddy of them all" is highlighted by not one, not two, but three main event matches: The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship, CM Punk vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock ...

Updated 04-04-2013 at 12:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.