Blog Comments

WoW u gotta 100% right you can read some more predictions for Wrestlemania XXX matches
    Out of the three you mentioned, I find the Rhodes Brothers are the most snubbed. They had something going recently and were even Tag Team Champions in a division that has seen improvement of late. If we don't get Cody vs. Goldust, then I'd like to see them be placed in the Tag Team Championship picture. If the New Age Outlaws face Usos, then I'd like to see Rhodes Brothers added. If NOA can't make it (due to Road Dogg's injury) then I'd have Rhodes Brothers vs. The Usos for the titles.

Kingston is a fun guy to watch, but I hate to say I believe he's more of a filler than an actual featured player in some kind of feud (at least for Mania). I only see him as someone who fills a spot like the MITB matches when they were on Mania. Now he'll be in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I don't see it as a big issue in terms of being snubbed.

The Miz is probably the biggest of all snubs only because he main evented three Manias ago. Usually a guy who headlines the biggest show of the year is at least in prominent storylines from then on. Miz however has fallen into obscurity. But the reason I see the Rhodes Brothers as bigger snubs than Miz is is only because Miz has been off filming a movie and then took time off for his wedding. So he was too busy to even get the chance to be featured in something meaningful. So he too I think will be in the Battle Royal.
    @Dusty Roads...You would consider Dolph Ziggler a snub?

@Kajmere...isn't Cesaro fighting Swagger at Wrestlemania? Or atleast they're building up to it?

@Dashing Rachel...I agree, the Rhodes' should have a significant part in WM...but, I guess they HAVE to have Daniel Bryan wrestle twice instead.
    The battle royal is going to be a joke. A battle royal is a throw away match. If anything, it should be on the pre-show.
    Well, it has been announced that there will be a battle royal at WrestleMania XXX ​featuring the male wrestlers not booked for the show.
    If we're going by the "biggest snubs (so far)", you've got to include guys like Sheamus, the Shield, Cesaro, Etc.
    A snub is somebody that fans want to see and important enough that it seems crazy to leave them off the WM card. Nobody cares about Miz or Kingston even if they are left off of RAW! Big E, Cesaro, Ziggler...those would be bigger snubs.
Page 1 of 60 123 11 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.