Blog Comments

I've got to admit I had no idea what was been said except for the token English sentence every few minutes, so I cant really comment on the quality. But I did laugh to myself a few times at the idea that Steiner might be so angry because he hasn't a clue whats going on! lol.

I've got to say though I found it easy to follow and was reminded how transferable wresting is as a form of entertainment - the mime aspect and basic ideas around in ring story telling were done really well here - it reminded me of my first experiences of watching wresting.

Tag looked good, didn't really talk about that much, thanks for the support guys!
    The commentators are stupid I can understand some HINDI and they overact too much!TNA in India is stupid because most people are interested in cricket rather than WRESTLING plus the Indian wrestlers are green but I must admit tag team chemistry is quite commendable
    ThanX for the blog man!! I wanted to write a blog myself but, feared abt my command on language...ThanX for the blog..as I felt u wrote it for me...:d

n one more thing which amazed me is...Chavo Chants through out...Chavo's getting chants in India also...n I'm a bit surprised by it...Chavo was known as the buddy of EDDIE in India...but I felt he's never popular....coz EDDIE is very much popular...Still, Chavo got so many chants...!! This should be an eye opener for WWE who grossly misused him...

n Harry Smith is seeming very hot n his in-ring skills have a fire in him..which was absent when he's in WWE...He's referred as Bret Hart's nephew because..Bret is by far one of the most popular wrestlers in India among the ppl of my age...

I want TNA to sign Chavo with them...n book him as a face against A Dub..because A Dub is so over as aheel..there is no face for him in that division on whom he can put the title..et them buk chavo to win it...n have a feud with him...

I mean Chavo Vs A Dub, Old School Cruiser Weight style vs New School X-Div Style...It wud make a gr8 match!! AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!
    Gotta check it out to see how I like it...word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla
    Punk isn't the only one who kept his name. :P

Also, good blog, but does Vince really have all that much to do with names? From what I understand, Tyler Black, for example, said he(Tyler) was part of the team that came up with Seth Rollins, along with one other person, who I'm certain was Vince.
    hey, I suppose I was using Vince McMahon as a symbol for the WWE, just thinking of that one conflict with Warrior as a defining moment. I don't know how many decisions he gets to make, creative or otherwise. I'd be interested to hear who else kept names etc. I've always been a follower of WWE rather than wrestling in its broader sense, but I'm trying to find out a bit more about the indy scene and have been becoming more interested in FCW of late. Just putting some text out there, glad you liked it.
    I believe they already have their "hero" they actually have a bunch of really great talent at FCW right now my top talents would be Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) Seth Rollins (Tyler black) Kenneth Cameron and Husky Harris these guys in my opinion have what it takes to go to the top as soon as the WWE takes a chance on any of these guys. They are all great in the ring and Dean Ambrose has this crazy Brian Pillman character going on its just great
    Punk isn't the only one who kept his name. :P

Also, good blog, but does Vince really have all that much to do with names? From what I understand, Tyler Black, for example, said he(Tyler) was part of the team that came up with Seth Rollins, along with one other person, who I'm certain was Vince.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.