View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Does the Attitude Era get more credit than what it’s due?

Don’t get me wrong, the Attitude Era was a defining era in pro wrestling history, it was the cause of the classic Monday Night Wars but do fans excessively talk about it too much? Does the Attitude Era get more credit than what it was worth? Fans dub it as ‘‘greatest era in wrestling history”. There is no question it gave us the best out of the likes of The Rock and Stone Cold whom made their mark ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. John Cena Blog: Let’s Go Cena/CENA SUCKS!

I’m just going to give my view on John Cena, his haters, lovers, how he became hated by fans and so on and so forth. For the past number of years, wrestling crowds have been in a great battle with each other when the top dog of World Wrestling Entertainment, John Cena’s theme music hits ...

Updated 01-05-2012 at 06:29 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, john
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Did the attitude era ruin Prowrestling?

Did the Attitude Era Ruin Pro Wrestling?

Note while I was writing this article, I haven’t had the same opinion the whole way through it, but its still a pretty solid opinion. This is a very debatable topic, but as you will read through this, you will see why.

From the years of 1997 to 2001 we witnessed an era in pro wrestling history books; it was called the attitude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mainstream Fans vs The Internet Wrestling Community

Hey, the topic you are about to read has been worked on for the last few days. The topic came about on a wrestling forum i was on and decided to make an article about it. So hope you read it, please comment if you wish.

Mainstream fans: Do not look into every single detail in the aspect of Wrestling, do not tend to be spoiled and usually support the product by what the program gives ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.