View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?

I have wriiten a few basic blogs before, but none that involved any complaints. Besides my NXT reviews of course.

Whenever there is an article on this site about some sort of publicity John Cena will get or really anything about Cena, everyone bashes the guy.
    But why?

Is it because he is extremely successful, and wealthy?
    Is it because he is stronger than ...
  2. Why are "They" so Effective?

Why are they so effective?

Entrance themes are so effective in so many ways. It's just music that plays while someone enters the ring. At least, on paper that's what it is. Themes get people out of their seats. A whole stadium can go from silent to 11 when some songs hit. Either with boos or cheers.

So what makes them effective?

Really, only certain people ...

Updated 11-09-2010 at 02:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Official WWE NXT Season 3, WEEK 3 Review

Its the third installment of this, I guess, 12 part series of blog posts. for those of you that have read my past 2, you know what I do. for those of you who are reading this for the first time, I am going to give my very observatory view on NXT from this week.

To start out, it got an 0.81 rating. Just god awful. I believe that is the lowest rating in NXT history, but I may be mistaken. ...

Updated 09-22-2010 at 08:56 PM by The Doorman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Official WWE NXT Season 3, WEEK 2 Review

Well its now time for the second installment of my blog series. NXT this week was pretty stupid when you go over everything that happened. I'l take you through it step by step. O, and it got a 1.01 rating I believe. Not bad, thats better than some season 2 episodes.

Ok, so we start out with a tag match, Kaitlyn and Dolph Ziggler vs. AJ and Primo. I dont really have any complaints about ...
  5. The Official WWE NXT Season 3, WEEK 1 Review

This is the first installment of a very long series of posts, done by myself, reviewing each week of WWE NXT. I'll go from the start of the show to the finish.

OK, so we start with a good beginning video with the song by Kevin Rudolf, that is quite catchy if I might add. So the divas and superstars come out with their rookies.
    Now the introductions are always tough. This is ...
  6. WWE NXT Season 3 to Boost Ratings

Seasons 1 and 2 of NXT were very entertaining from my point of view. I mean it's my favorite show that the WWE has to offer, showcasing young talent. However, its ratings make it seem like an awful show. Like, worse than TNA awful. NXT is lucky to get a 1.1 rating each week. But now with an all-female version of NXT, the ratings have a greater chance to increase. Here's why:

1) It's ...
    Tags: wwe nxt 3
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.