View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Comedy of Wrestling, Christian/Edge, Video

I haven't written one of these in a long time, but something as been really bothering me in the last few months. The Cena Haters. OMG every time, same schpill, not a good wrestler, not a good entertainer, can't cut a decent promo, same shit. Ok, I get it, you have your opinion about what makes wrestling entertaining, but you forget one aspect, the children. (this is a whole other argument, for a different ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 03:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Money In The Bank vs. Destination X

As the name implies I'll be looking at the both pay per views that took place in the month of July. I'll be breaking it down by three things. The build up to the match, the in ring work and finally the OMFG FACTOR.

The Build Up
    ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN, the build up to Money In The Bank (MITB) wins this one. As they always said, location, location, location. And thats just what ...

Updated 07-18-2011 at 12:50 PM by f408m

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestling Matters

I couldn't help myself with the title. So this is my third blog and I'd like to discuss what aspects of wrestling that really makes for a entertaining show and which company does it best. As I'm not familiar with ROH, they will be left out (sorry ROH fans, I wouldn't like to disrespect you guys).

Quality Wrestlers
    I know the word wrestler is now taboo in the WWE (i'm still all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Realism vs Captivating

Second blog here, and I'm probably gonna piss a lot of you "hardcore" wrestling fans off here, but I think it needs said. WRESTLING (speaking about WWE) ISN'T ABOUT YOU (the individual), BUT ABOUT WHAT CAN KEEP THE COMPANY, AND BUSINESS SUSTAINED. and what keeps the WWE thriving?

Money/Fans/Children
    I was going to make it three different paragraphs but they all flow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.