Blog Comments

  1. TheVipersCenation's Avatar
    While I agree with you on a lot of points, including him bringing ROH wrestlers in and having his stars (CM Punk, and other ROH talents in the E' there too), I also agree Cena's character is bland, but I respect the guy, he does what he's told to do every night, get's in that ring a wrestles even while injured (which prolly explains why he has been pulling the "Beat down to come back" even more lately), which will prolly allow them to turn this CM Punk thing into something controversial, have Cena take some time off, come back and win the WWE title, and defend the title at wrestlemania.
  2. PHENOMINAL ENIGMA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyLee
    You're gettin on my nerves man, you misunderstood me,
    the point about lethal's release, abyss as x division champ is that tna is doing really bad and i dont understand you dont see it, i watch every show and it keeps getting worse, the storylines are crap, and its not like they dont have enough talent because they have a lot of young talented guys. And yes i know there will be destination x but kurt angle himself said the x division was going downhill since 2005 so even tna talents know and say that about their company, how much worse can it get man?
    I got your point but i disagree abyss will lose the title at DX & it will make the Xdiv much stronger & of course the X div has gone a bit down the past few years its coz TNA actually gave their X divison a shot at the world title. Eric B said they will be bringing the Xdiv back to it's former glory in just the last tapings they had Austin Aries, Kid Kash, Jimmy Rave, Xion, Jerry Lynn etc. on & their gonna have Joe vs Daniels vs Styles 3 at DX I'd like to see any 3 people in the WWE have a mach as good as those 3.
  3. TommyLee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
    So because they release 1 person their getting rid of the x division & concidering their next PPV is destination X i dont see them having a ppv about them then get rid of them
    You're gettin on my nerves man, you misunderstood me,
    the point about lethal's release, abyss as x division champ is that tna is doing really bad and i dont understand you dont see it, i watch every show and it keeps getting worse, the storylines are crap, and its not like they dont have enough talent because they have a lot of young talented guys. And yes i know there will be destination x but kurt angle himself said the x division was going downhill since 2005 so even tna talents know and say that about their company, how much worse can it get man?
  4. PHENOMINAL ENIGMA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyLee
    EXCUSE ME
    Tna is destroying everything of what they used to be, they let go Jay Lethal, the most interesting man on their roster, i agree with the fact that hornswoggle as champ was a real bad idea, but it was because didn't like the cruiserweight division anymore and its title so he ridiculed everything about it and vacated it ( like you said) and tna is doing the same thing with the X-Division, this time with a big guy,
    So because they release 1 person their getting rid of the x division & concidering their next PPV is destination X i dont see them having a ppv about them then get rid of them
  5. TommyLee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
    The Abyss story is nothing like the swaggle story. With the Abyss story there going to build the X division up to take him down kind of like Kharma & the diva's but when she got pregnant they had to cut that short. With Swaggle they couldn't do anything unless they all beat the crap out of him & vacate it
    EXCUSE ME
    Tna is destroying everything of what they used to be, they let go Jay Lethal, the most interesting man on their roster, i agree with the fact that hornswoggle as champ was a real bad idea, but it was because didn't like the cruiserweight division anymore and its title so he ridiculed everything about it and vacated it ( like you said) and tna is doing the same thing with the X-Division, this time with a big guy,
  6. PHENOMINAL ENIGMA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyLee
    I knew that but tna is doing the exact same thing as WWE did, screw up the X Division like Vince screwed the cruiserweight division, they used to be original...
    The Abyss story is nothing like the swaggle story. With the Abyss story there going to build the X division up to take him down kind of like Kharma & the diva's but when she got pregnant they had to cut that short. With Swaggle they couldn't do anything unless they all beat the crap out of him & vacate it
  7. PHENOMINAL ENIGMA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    I agree with your statement of Abyss being X Division Champion, I disagree strongly with that. Abyss could be much more of a major player in TNA and not place in with the X Division wrestlers. I remember before, I think Rob Terry (forget his name) was the X Division Champion, and his storyline was that he hated the X Division. That would be like a heavyweight boxing champion competing in the featherweight ranks because he hates people that are smaller than him. It's idiotic.

    Not sure who your thinking of but Rob Terry was never x division champ. If you were thinking about Douglas Wiliiams he said he was proving that the X division was not just about high flying it also has real wrestling(grapple or chain style wrestling).

    @ PHENOMINAL ENIGMA, Hornswaggle was the Cruiserweight Champion, but technically he is in that division :P. Regarding what else you said, Abyss isn't a high flyer, he shouldn't be in the X Division, let alone hold their title. It messes everything up.

    The X division isn't about weight limits they have always said that. & my point wasn't about having him hold it, it was about how when they gave it to swaggle it was WWE getting rid of the divison but Abyss is holding it so the X division can build up & take him down

    And @teacher_on_da_rampage!, I suppose you're right, yeah. But is he doing anything else than jobbing? To get noticed, you need to radically change everything and stop posting stupid videos of yourself and your dopehead brother tasing each other.
    Matt Hardy hasn't jobbed to any1 in TNA, & whats wrong with doing some stupid stuff on video other people have done stupider stuff & it's only coz his famous that people complain. And I'm not really a Matt Hardy fan but Jeff is
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.