Blog Comments

They were probably like.. "Oh my god! Look at those TNA backstage clips! They're making their superstars look like celebrities! We should do that too! Let's make our website look exactly like Tmz.com!!"
    You forgotten storylines. Kelly Kelly story is exact samething as the Velvet Sky story but worse!
    straightedge916 is right, the idea is to make WWE.com look like they're journalists and as thought it's being taken from a more separate approach, as though WWE.com is an independent newspaper. That's why they've changed the format and have hired in actual journalists to make it more realistic.
    They only really do it on WWE.com, i haven't seen it on Raw or SD.
    Wrestling is a story of rehashing. Everything is stolen. Both WWE & TNA copy one another on a regular basis. I see nothing wrong with it unless it gets obvious.
    cripplers right, when i first saw the new tna bstage camera i thought "wow, looks pretty cool". not so much a couple of weeks later, especially with the really really really bad acting going on. one thing about tna promos, it really highlights the bad acting skills of wrestlers, cause its total acting when they hit bstage
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1
    It the feel of Reality..... make it seem real even if it make no sense at all or isn't real....
    How does it make it look real when it has a totally different style than the in ring taping? it looks like a totally different show..... I remember when TNA use to do that in its matches, It would ruin great matchs like Styles and Daniels vs LAX. They have the camera picture quality as a normal HD Wrestling program and they cut the camera and the picture would totally change, The color and contrast is totally different and then cut back to the orginal Style of filming. Not to mention when TNA would have a full scree lowotion replay over and over and you didnt know what was going on in the match and the Replay would look totally different than the match production..
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.