View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. General Kurt Angle Blog.

Hey, well it's a pretty obvious answer I just wanted to praise him for what he's done right and point out something a lot are neglecting to notice. I'll begin with a brief run through of Kurt Angle's career surpassing what generations before him haven't been capable of. Gathered he's an Olympic gold medallist in my opinion he rides it too much but it works for him; I mean the gimmick has a heel, face ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. If Brock Lesnar Ever Did Return...

I've seen a lot of blogs and forum posts about this already but there's a few problems with the ideas and theories people are coming out pertaining to who he should feud with. I'll deduct who I personally believe he should feud with at the end of the blog.

CM Punk

This is highly unlikely mainly because Brock Lesnar was an unstoppable machine at one point matched by Bill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What's Working in TNA

Haven't posted a blog in a while but I've been reading and the marks are still the same.

What TNA does wrong in your opinion?

• Pushing their talent you always argue as to whom deserves a push.
    • Credibility claiming that TNA is no longer a credible wrestling organisation.
    • Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Hardy etcetera... individuals that work in the company.

Updated 10-23-2011 at 10:00 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.