Blog Comments

Why only 1 Survivor Series type match? Needs to be more, and will get more of the roster involved in the PPV. By all means have a WWE or WH Championship match, but needs to have 3 Survivor Series Matches.

What will happen next, a Royal Rumble PPV without the a Royal Rumble Match?
    I'd say that the "sole" survivors line did make sense. I can see your point though.
    Sole survivor by definition means one! So having two survive, can't make them sole survivors!
    ? Barrett and Rhodes were the last two people in the ring, making them the "sole" survivors. Im confused..... How did he screw that up?
    Generally ppl say his match with HBK, CM Punk...But in my record...

His best match so far is with CM Punk....

I dis-agree with his match with HBK was Cena's best match....That match was a gud one...but not because of Cena..but because of HBK....HBK carried that match not Cena....

But, in Punk's encounter..he too played well..

Most mt hav forgotten his match with Undertaker when he was US Champ...That was really an awesome match where Cena also went on to a next level...That was a brawl n a street fight kinda match..n Cena played it well..
    Now on Topic!!!

I have alreay comnted abt his 5MOD...

Coming to his attire..his attire was gud for a midcarder..r Upper Mid carder but not the FACE of the company...I'm not a hater of cena until he burried CHRISTIAN (that is the same reason I'm hating Randy now..amn me..I'm a typical E&C fan)...

But Cena shud hav changed his look (I meant in ring attire....guy always luks in gr8 shape n has a gud face)...

Coming to his mic skills..I liked his skills when he was a rapper (yeah ther were some very boring moments yet it was better than the current gimmick)...

as mentioned, he can deliver gud matches...only if he goes against the best....
    The WWE also think that Cena is a huge draw - remember when Del Rio won the WWE title, only to lose it a few weeks afterwards? They apparently did that because the Raw rating had dropped from 3.1 to 2.7. I think a big part of that had to do with the fact that there were sporting seasons on at the same time, but nonetheless, they obviously have a lot of faith in Cena, and with good reason.
    That was probably because they hav not given enuff build for ADR's World Championship...n also..due to sporting season...n it also may be because...hardcore wrestling fans wanted to see CM Punk as the champ..The rise of ratings may be because of Punk/HHH thing and has nothing to do with WWE Championship!!

There may be many reasons...not necessarily it shud be rubbed on ADR/Cena...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.